Just Played Some Infiltrator

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Benton!, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Benton!

Just played some infiltrator today. So I went to attack a base. I had a few other guys with me, and I was able to easily kill them with my Rebel. I ran out of Rebel ammo, so I used my Bolt Driver to get a few kills. The Rebel would be perfect if it had 2/3 more mags. Even without my Rebel, I was able to defend myself OK. Went to attack another base. After some fighting, and the sunderer destroyed, I was holed up on a rock. Tanks had surrounded me, but they did not know where I was (hunter cloak saved my ***). Saw like 15 infantry, and picked many of them off with the Bolt Driver. There are the videos floating around of people picking infantry off like a turkey shoot when they drop pod behind them, but now I finally know the feeling. Now, I think the Infiltrator is perfect. Hunter cloak will save your *** at times, sniper rifles are great for picking long range targets, Rebel is fantastic at close range (although I thought it would be more powerful). I can adapt for any situation. Turret holding our squad back. Snipe them. Hostiles coming in to take back a point. Flank them and use my squad as a distraction so I can shoot and knife them from behind. I love it. I think infiltrator is perfect the way it is.
  2. Tnsr

And then you did some roundhousekick to kill at least 10 people at the same time while classic Bud Spender & Terrence Hill brawl music was playing.

Cool story bro.
  3. WingMaker

No one's complaining that sniping is broken.

People are complaining that sniping is the only thing infiltrators can do.

As Tnsr said...

Cool story, bro.
  4. Dcrd

You story is so cool my tea have frozen.
  5. Benton!

Haha no, I am just saying I was able to do just fine in close range, I don't see why people are complaining so much about infiltrators. They can infiltrate just fine, and can be very effective.
  6. Neoxide

What you basically did was run behind enemy lines while cloaked and got easy kills because the enemy was focused on your visible squad mates. Not to mention you used the Rebel; the best handgun as well as unique to the NC. Then sniped efficiently.

Those are two very specific scenarios that a well equipped NC Infiltrator can accomplish. Probably the only two things.
  7. Benton!

For much of the time I was alone, and able to cap points as an infiltrator. So I do believe at close range it is ok. I wish the rebel did more damage or had an extra clip though, because I use it as my main weapon.
  8. RobotNinja

Roadhouse.
  9. Helwyr

• Up x 1
  10. Tnsr