Planetside 2 memberships

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastaa

Say i am playing multiple servers, would it give the bonus to every character i have or just the server that i first payed for it?
  2. JocktheMotie

If I get a membership, do I get the first month of 500 SC immediately or do I have to wait?
  3. xRyokenx

Paypal Please!
    • Up x 1
  4. Blitzkrieg

You get it immediately.
  5. Wobbley

Hey

I already purchased a month membership, but I want to increase it to 6 months because I realised you get all the bonuses immediately. What happens if I now purchase a 6 months membership? It saus my card will be charged NOW, does that mean I get 7 months and all the bonuses immediately?

Edit: So I upgraded from 1 month to 6, and it does I have a 6 month recurring, and they added this on top of the initial month, so now I have 7 months. Strangely enough I did not get any more station cash, does this happen all at once or do i get 500 per month, is there any way to check somewhere how much extra bonuses I have now?
  6. Generalkyle

paypal please or no deal.
    • Up x 2
  7. Parity

To clarify, I bought alpha squad and 6 month subscription. You get the first batch of SC right away (for the first month) and the bonuses stack.

Every time you score points, the score that flashes on your screen will tell you what bonus you get on top of it, e.g. "Kill +100 (60% bonus)"
  8. caldrin

why alpha squad got you 4000 station cash + bonus items in games wepaons and so on + XP boot for 6 months or wahtever.

You didnt have to buy it your also dont have to sub to a premium acconut if you dont want to.. all that premium account gives you is some station cash every month with some of them and extra xp and certs.. so it allwos you to lvl a bit faster nothing else it dont make you a super killing machine or anything.. there are no limitations if you dont pay anything.. you can play for free and unlock those same weapons but it just takes a bit longer.
  9. Chefkoch

One question.

I got A-Squad and a 6 month sub. If i cancel the 6 month sub now do i keep the 50% XP Bonus and the 500 SC every month ?
  10. RottenGroinArea

Not a chance I will be paying this.

You ripped me off for the Alpha Squad and that is all you will be getting.

Cut back on your sickening greed and more will be willing to pay.
  11. RottenGroinArea

Are you serious ???

Of course you wouldn't get to keep the premium stuff.

/unbelievable
  12. slimjim2417

Ok so I'm confused. Are there going to be two different game cards, one for membership and one for Station Cash, or just for station cash because thats all I have been seeing in images and things. If there are membership cards how long are they for?
  13. slimjim2417

Ok so I'm confused. Are there going to be two different game cards, one for membership and one for Station Cash, or just for station cash because thats all I have been seeing in images and things. If there are membership cards how long are they for?
  14. Mic7Hael

Why is there no Paypal? No way I will trust Sony with my Credit Card info.

Paypal or no money from me.
    • Up x 2
  15. Hamster

SOE you really do need to get on the ball about this and accept PayPal. I'm not refusing to purchase your stuff without PayPal but when I have the ability to, I will ALWAYS use PayPal, and I hear VERY OFTEN how people simply will not buy ANYTHING over the internet without PayPal.

You're losing money here, IMO. I WANT you to be more profitable so just fix the issue.
    • Up x 2
  16. Deneroth

It's been said enough: PAYPAL
    • Up x 3
  17. archzzr

I'm interested in the membership but what i ask for now is for a Paypal option!

2 questions:

1. Is there any difference between the starting exp% for 6 and 12 months?

2. What if i subscribe to a 12month sub and discontinue somewhere in between, are there any repercussions?
  18. Marinealver

19. Deavonere

I would go for premium but only with PayPal.
    • Up x 2
  20. Dostus

"We're sorry, when we attempted to charge the payment method you provided it was declined. Please contact your payment provider directly to see why this occurred. You may also select an alternate credit card or payment method to continue with your purchase."
    I'd like to give you my money but you won't take it. Y U NO TAKE MY MONEY? =(
    Oh, and paypall and sc payment options would be good too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.