Camo ScreenShots

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Nov 20, 2012.

1. HadesR

So while some of us are at work or waiting for the game to DL , has anyone got some SS's of how the camo looks on Inf, MBT's, weapons etc ?

Thankyou Kindly
    • Up x 1
  2. Kon

[IMG]

Composite armor , skullmask , red/black digicamo
  3. ImGladUmad

They look horrible IMO.

I want some real designs like old school planetside 1 skins....With black n Red for TR
  4. maxkeiser

That screenshot certainly looks pretty poor.
  5. Elthis

I would really like an ability to preview how a camo pattern would look on my character. Also, it would be nice if the customization previews showed you the whole model instead of just the things added. It'd be nice to get a full picture of what I would look like.
  6. Kon

[IMG]

THAT BETTER?
  7. Lazaruz

I was really disappointed that they changed the Alpha Squad weapon camo, that preview on the site looked awesome.
    Now it's just a bright red Christmas ornament... If I was a jerk, I would call false advertising.
  8. PhoenixDog

I like to complain about free stuff too
    • Up x 3
  9. Jestunhi

Alpha squad was free?
    • Up x 3
  10. PhoenixDog

$40 for all of it. You get $40 worth of station cash. The rest is free. Basically, you're buying $40 in SC and getting a but ton of stuff for free, meanwhile you can just buy $40 in SC and get nothing.
    • Up x 1
  11. Lavalampe

How did you make the screenshots? My screenshot key does not work even when i select another one.
    My Screenshot folder is still empty :(
    • Up x 1
  12. Cabbage

being NC, I was hoping for an alpha squad camo that didn't make me wonder if I was wearing PJs outside the barracks.
    Can I have polar bears, instead Sony? Even hearts, mebbe penguins? Chocobo prints?
  13. F U P S

Stop trying to be cool, now go put your dress back on sweetheart.
    • Up x 2
  14. Jestunhi

Unless it was marketed as such, that's not the case.

If I paid a total of $40 for something with an RRP of $40 and something else which costs $5 that doesn't mean the item costing $5 was free. The $40 RRP item could have been sold at a reduced price, etc.
    • Up x 3
  15. Uben Qui

4000 SC is not really worth 40$. Wait for the triple SC deal that comes once a month. You can get 4500 for 15$.
  16. siiix

actually i considered the 40 station cash to be free and the rest of the stuff to have real value... but u can twist this any way you feel the value ;)
  17. Fuse

$40 is worth 12000 SC to anyone who pays attention.
  18. Jac70

Vanu Northern Tundra Camo

Oh and yeah, I was pressing the button for the 1st 30 seconds of the clip - one word, 'Miller'!
    • Up x 2
  19. Kristan

20. Vreki

Urban Forrest
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]