ERROR G25

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GLM321, Nov 20, 2012.

1. GLM321

GAME ERROR G25
    MALFUNCTION:
    GAMEERROR.DEFAULTMESSAGE
    I Need help with this becuase i really want to play this game. People say that my video card sucks but instead of clenaing drivers which i have already done or buying a new video card is there a other way i can fix this? because i don't want to buy a new video card reply fast!
  2. GLM321

Reply fast, i cannot wait to play this game.
  3. Veridio

If updating drivers doesn't work then speak to customer service. I also recommend cleaning the card off and re-installing it into the computer.
  4. GLM321

Only if i was that smart to do it.-.-
  5. Veridio

You just remove the card and air it off, the part it attaches to also, then put it back in the same spot. If you're really unsure then don't risk it.
  6. Jumpy-B-L

I'm willing to bet your card doesn't meet the minimum required for the game to run. What video card have you?
  7. TSR AlexS Customer Service

There was an issue starting the game’s video. Update your video card drivers from the manufacturer's website. If that doesn’t work a new video card may be required. If the error persists, please submit a ticket to Technical Support so we can further assist you.
  8. nerdyguy2011

Sorry, I'm an idiot.Uh where is the card? (I have an HP) Also, I had beta and not this problem. Just a glitch?
  9. Jamica

Hey ya'l,l I just downloaded PS2 and i looked up my comp specs ( i had received the g25 error) and my only question would be is AMD 760G graphics card compatible? ITs not on the system requirements on game debate....
    Thanks
  10. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Follow the instructions in my signature below on creating a Dxdiag. Attach it to a ticket and pm me your ticket reference number so I can help you with this.
  11. nerdyguy2011

I started a conversation with you with the info!
  12. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Cool give me a sec and Ill check my inbox :D
  13. nerdyguy2011

Not to be mean but I'm getting impatient.:mad: I've been waiting for about 2 hours. Sorry if you are working on the game, (TONS AND TONS of post saying that they have a problem with the game!) but I just wanted you to know that I never received anything from you.:(
  14. nerdyguy2011

Here's the link: http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?conversations/dxdiag.8225/
  15. nerdyguy2011

I've grown to impatient. I'll check tomorrow
  16. Doomishg

How to Fix Game Error G25
  17. Doomishg

Here's my SAPPHIRE HD 3850 512MB GDDR3 PCI-E
  18. Michael117

im havin the issue too and i installed a driver from dell, two actually but it didnt work
  19. desmetter

i dont think tats the problem i can't play it too
  20. elrenatio

radeon 4750 HD 2,5 gb
    Updating drivers don't help, still G25
    Any idea how to fix?
    Thanks!