Planetside 2 memberships

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Sign up for a recurring membership today and become the rampaging warrior titan your mother always dreamed you'd be. Just $14.99 USD a month (that's less than half of what NC soldiers get paid in a year!) gets all of the benefits below. Now remember, members are not "better" than everybody else - they just get more stuff and girlfriends.
    Recurring member benefits include:
    • 25-50% increased resource gain
    • 25-50% increased experience gain
    • 25-50% increased passive cert point gain
      • Note: Each of the above start at 25% and increase by 5% per month of sustained membership up to a total bonus of 50% each at 6+ months of membership.
    • Priority login queue
    • Early access to new cosmetic items in the Store
    • 500 Station Cash each month
    Membership can be purchased from the in-game Depot (marketplace) or from the PlanetSide® 2 website.

http://www.planetside2.com/shop?buy=membership
    • Up x 5
  2. Stellus

Picked up a years worth on top of 49,600 station cash from the 3x sale. Consider me a lifetime member :)
  3. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Wow! Glad to have you mate ;) Lot's of cool stuff in the marketplace (Like different gears and customizations). Check it out when you get a chance! ;)
  4. Davelantor

Bring membership to paypal and you got a deal.

because for some thats the only option, because their banks decline the 0$ authentication SOE uses.
    Or maybe by some miracle someone will change that to 0.01$ so it will work perfectly like all the other companies.
    • Up x 8
  5. Juggernaut

Aye , bring subscriptions to paypal, otherwise no deal
    • Up x 9
  6. Grossalaud

What if i want to sign up for a year.. but i want to buy a game card to get the Ns11 too... Do i have to install game card first then buy membership after?
  7. Daswen

Seriously no Paypal?
    • Up x 8
  8. H4YW1R3

Not subscribing til I see a PayPal option. Don't like giving my card number out, especially to a company that's already been hacked.
    • Up x 12
  9. Grossalaud

NM i figured out..

So i'll get 500 Station Cash each month for the next 12 months!

Can't wait to install and play!
  10. SteelRain13M

If you buy a 6/12 month membership do you START at the 50% bonus?
  11. vins

one of the mods on the beta forums made a claim that we would, yes. I don't think that's been backpedaled yet
  12. Kizoja

Tried a couple of cards and it wouldn't work. Now the site won't even load without some HTTP error site or something. Tried going to Gamestop to get one of those prepaid cards or whatever, but they said it wasn't showing up on their computers and told us something about all of those cards are deactivated and they're getting a new shipment. Can't seem to get this damn membership. xD

Edit: Just got a call from the debit card people about how the 0 dollar charge is suspicious activity or something, and that's why it didn't work. Even after I verify it with them it won't let me use it.
    • Up x 1
  13. Phoenixia

Yes, it's in the small print on the membership page. :D

Debating whether to just get 3 months for now or go for 6 months.... Dilemma!

PS: I would like to thank you guys for not making subs for us Euros more expensive - I'm very pleasantly surprised! :)
    • Up x 2
  14. Augustus

It's not an option on the website, but...
    hopefully....
    Does the in-game Depot let you buy membership with SC?

I admit it, I made an assumption...
    Every other F2P game I've played used the purchased currency for the premium membership.
    So, thinking I'd be able to use the 4000SC towards premium membership was the major reason I went ahead and bought Alpha.
    • Up x 1
  15. Trite

pay pal please
    • Up x 5
  16. PapaSmurf

It would have been nice to buy the 6 month sub but after the transaction failed numerous times (no error message just Sorry we can't process your order) I had to ticket Support who said that I've got 48hr lock out on that payment method due to my bank declining the transaction(s) even though I never got a confirmation of anything processing.

Must be related to the 0$ issue above or SOE hate MasterCard lol
  17. Cpmartins

Can't subscribe either. Opened two tickets already but only canned responses so far. Was looking for the 6 months sub but apparently Sony doesn't want my money.
    • Up x 1
  18. Auniquename

I'm kind of shocked that a microtrans game would launch with such a terrible billing system. You... DO want money, right?
    • Up x 2
  19. Neo Amon

Paypal or no deal.
    • Up x 7
  20. Davelantor

That fact that people were having CC issues was known since Alpha squad.
    IS SOE staff that short sighted that they were not able to see this coming ?
    people want paypal because your 0$ authentication system is causing problem.

+1 For paypal
    • Up x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.