FNO: October 26th, 2012

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    Let us know you'll be there!
    >>> RSVP here <<<

Where:

When: 10/12/2012 8AM-11AM and 4PM - 9PM PST
    Server: To be announced before each segment on the live show
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno @planetside2!
  2. Whalenator

Prepare to be impressed.
    • Up x 1
  3. Boom929

Might have to muffle a few of the DD's...
  4. Deathcapt

Any Community Events Planned? My vote is Flash Destruction Derby. Everyone starts on the ramp of the big glowing warp gate pad. Some one tosses a grenade in the air, when it goes off, you all start. Last one alive wins. If you touch dirt, you're eliminated, and then once you're down to 3 competitors, the battle area is reduced to the very center, where the glowing ring is, same thing, last one alive in the ring wins.
  5. Kracken

Nice.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Lowkey

I dunno if I can wait that long!
  7. Ssidistik

DD 666th FTW
    • Up x 1
  8. Armored Gorilla

Lol steam sniping? NOT ON MY WATCH!
  9. Jarcko

I'm hoping there will be a delay of a fw minutes on this, if we're gonna be followed around.

Usually not the best idea to have a live camera following you when you're trying to do your thing as a covert team.
  10. Whiskey

Luperza is a Pro at this, I am sure she takes this type of thing into account. Also, I am sure our streamers will be going all out as well, so the compromise is going to happen, I recommend just having fun and rolling with it.
  11. Ler

There is no delay on the stream guys just be so awesome it won't matter if people are watching xD
  12. Deathcapt

Yeah, let them know you're coming, it won't save them, although I wouldn't stay in one spot too long, we made that mistake and had the entire VS army attacking us at Vanu Archives.
  13. Jackyl

Looking forward to this, hoping work doesn't screw me like it almost always does for FNO.
  14. Luperza Community Manager

Aww...I hope you can make it. :)
    • Up x 1
  15. Kracken

We have a lot of folks with conflicts right now.
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Yep. EvilPig contacted me letting me know you are all bailing on me...AGAIN! =]

It's okay. We'll be focusing things on the DVS Gaming outfit since Delrith is already joining FNO this week.
  17. EVILPIG

My apologies to everyone and especially Luperza. Love you all, but family comes first.
    • Up x 2
  18. Jackyl

Work shouldn't be an issue now. got news of a near guaranteed short day. So I'm in!
  19. IrvNation

Completely off topic but I must say I LOVE the Outlaw Josey Wales picture in your sig.
  20. IrvNation

Completely off topic but I must say I LOVE the Outlaw Josey Wales picture in your sig.