NC Infiltrator Camo Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LilStoat, Mar 21, 2023.

1. LilStoat

It appears that the camo texture layer for NC Infiltrators is misaligned. To make sure that it wasn't a select few I checked camouflage patterns and the misalignment is present on all of them.

Multiple clean installs have been performed to fix the issue but to no avail and I have verified that this is the case for others as well. Keep in mind that the individuals I asked had installed around the same time that I did, I cannot say if this is an issue for installations older than December of 2022.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Thank you for your report.
    • Up x 1
  3. LilStoat

Update: It appears that the camouflage is bugged for infiltrators of all human factions, VS and TR Camouflages including the ones in the picture above do not line up with their LA, Medic, Engineer, Heavy counterparts.

For the VS and TR however, the camos are twisting around the model, so the misalignment is less noticeable than the NC Infiltrators pattern that shows visible tearing on the thighs.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. LilStoat

I apologize, I wasn't sure if you guys re-checked posts beyond the initial report and am trying to avoid creating duplicates but there was a new finding posted above. Apparently VS and TR infiltrator camo texture layers are also bugged.
    • Up x 1
  5. Mithril Community Manager

Noted, thanks for the update. :)
    • Up x 1