[Suggestion] Isn't it time to merge Connery?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Louey, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Louey

Connery can't even unlock all of Indar yet Emerald has to full continents. A merger could really breathe some life back into the Connery players. What are all the negatives?

Louey
    • Up x 2
  2. Efraim

look how long Briggs was on life support before they merged it with Connery
  3. Somentine

Wasn't Briggs West Coast though?
  4. Efraim

Oceanic
  5. melioa

Pigs outfit is coming back to Connery. :)
  6. Liewec123

imho it would be a bad to merge servers now,
    it needs to happen once this crappy respawn system is gone and we can get ATLEAST 900 players on a map again.
    otherwise you're merging servers so more people can wait in the queue to play on the active map.
  7. OneShadowWarrior

They were on the right track with the Arsenal update and had serious momentum, but blew massive chunks devoting time and energy to Outfit Wars when server performance needed to be addressed and took to long, it really came back to bite them.

They have alot of cleanup on there hands and still have to get Esamir and Oshur maps on the right battle flow. I am hoping they’ll find something to get peoples interest to come back.
  8. VV4LL3

GAWD NO.
  9. TripSin

Seriously. Connery is such a dead, awful server.
  10. OSruinedPS1

G'day mate, let's put another shrimp on the barbie.
  11. TripSin

They need to something about Connery's low pop. They should just merge it with Emerald now.

These devs frustrate me so much. If you're not going to do anything about Connery being a dead server, at least communicate with us why not.
    • Up x 1
  12. Cloudy87

Briggs did not merge with Connery... Briggs players got forced over to 300 ping non english speaking asian Server Soltech..... Personally i would have loved if Briggs got combined with Connery... would have helped both severs.... but no we got moved to asia.... YAY
  13. Cloudy87

Bump Because there should be Transfers to help Get Aussies to Connery from Soltech a 300+ ping non english server... and help numbers... Make it Free Or Paid...
    • Up x 1
  14. OSruinedPS1

wow, dick move Sony.
  15. TripSin

These devs are awful people
    • Up x 1
  16. AuricStarSand

Ye Connery already has Australian players. Makes sense to bring the rest of them to US West.
  17. waystin2

Yes yes yes! I would love this as my high level NC character on Connery is doing nothing but gathering dust.