[BUG] Recursion Crosshair Overlay off center

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by J0hnTitor, Oct 29, 2022.

1. J0hnTitor

I have been using this for a month or so, and it's always bugged me that the crosshair overlay that Recursion has available is a bit off center. The game's optic red dot will be a bit down and to the right from where Recursion places its "dot".

Anyone know of a way to correct this?
  2. VV4LL3

The Third-Party Recursion Addon/ App is not the responsibility of Day Break Games/ Planet Side 2 Developers.
    • Up x 1
  3. TheSunlikeOne

From my experience, it's in-game dot that is a bit off, not recursion. You can confirm this with sniper optics.

In any case, if you really want to adjust your crosshair, you can open its corresponding file (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Recursion\RecursionTracker\Mods\1\Crosshairs) with Paint and move it a pixel or two to the right and down.
    • Up x 1
  4. J0hnTitor

Yeah you are right! Getting the medkit out changes the crosshairs to a cross, and Recursion's is right in the middle. Its the game's dot sight that's off lol. No wonder at times I'd miss long range headshots!
  5. J0hnTitor

Never said it was, just asking if someone else had experienced this and if they did, how'd they resolved it.
  6. VV4LL3

Never said you couldn't. Clarifying that you're posting in "BUGs" -- when this is an off-topic thread. I recommend posting in General Game Forum, hitting up the Recursion Website, and/or Reddit.