Nearly all progress on directive launchers wiped.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by JustGotSuspended, May 10, 2021.

1. JustGotSuspended

So I started using an old character again a few months back after the one on my main server wasn't experiencing as many fights. I already had most my progress complete before the launcher nerf on my launcher's directive. Naturally I decided to get the few hundred kills I needed on each launcher to finish the directive and unlock the Kraken, which I did a little more than a week ago. I had auraxed the Decimator, ML-7, T2 Striker, ASP-30 Grounder and M9 SKEP Launcher.

Then 2 days ago I log on, start playing and whip out my launcher to shoot at an aircraft or whatever. I notice it's not my Kraken, it's the ML-7. I think to myself, that's weird I usually only run deci/Kraken on my loadouts and don't remember equipping the default. No biggie, I go to adjust this and not only is my kraken no longer there, the 2 launchers banners are gone as well and none of my launchers are auraxed. The decimator still shows auraxed on the fisu but is missing about 100 in game. The ML-7 is missing nearly half the kills and the T2 Striker, ASP-30 Grounder and M9 SKEP Launcher have completely reverted to 0. Not just in game, but on fisu as well.

I decide to contact CS, as always it's not something they can help with and they direct me to the official forums. I've never had a positive experience here, even the issues that multiple people experience don't seem to get ever read or solved. So imagine if it's a weird issue affecting only me where I have 0 proof because everything got wiped and I didn't think to take recordings or screenshots as evidence before. I read on reddit that a few players had previously experienced similar things, and they mostly all seem to have had their progress returned.

I'm hoping for the best because I seriously don't want to do that grind again when I had already finished it a few days prior. Getting set here though feels like a death sentence and I don't think my issue will ever be solved. If anyone has had this issue before and can explain what I can do to salvage this, please let me know. Also any idea for why this happened and how to prevent it is welcome. As for everyone else I guess the lesson is to keep track of your progress and record it, you never know when the game's gonna yeet you out of completion.

And if the devs are reading, please dm and let me know you can help. I don't really care about the exact number of kills I had on the kraken, it wasn't much and the other launchers besides the decimator I stopped using once I auraxed. I just want my launchers directive and the rewards associated with completing it back please.
    • Up x 2
  2. JustGotSuspended

Just a selfish bump here as it is somewhat annoying to log on to play everyday and see my directive is missing!

Please if a dev is reading this fix this soon, I don't really mind if you aren't able to reset the exact kills and statistics I had on those weapons, just make my directive complete again so I get all the rewards I had worked for. DM for more information, or I already have a CS ticket open they said they would share with you.

Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  3. JustGotSuspended

Please can I get any updates regarding this issue and if it will be solved and my directive reinstated?
    • Up x 1
  4. JustGotSuspended

Please fix this guys at least give me my directive back it shouldn't be too hard. At least acknowledge this issue.
    • Up x 1
  5. JustGotSuspended

I don't want to be too pushy or annoying but please understand it's an issue affecting me everyday, and I'm worried may occur again. I linked the char experiencing this issue in my ticket but here it is again just in case:

https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=totalyheroicoignion&show=weapons

Again I don't mean to be a nuisance but this is pretty frustrating on a daily basis, and I still have no idea whether it can be fixed, or is even being investigated :(
  6. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings! I've reported this up to the developers, they will look into the matter. Thank you for your patience!
    • Up x 1
  7. JustGotSuspended

Thank you so much I'm really happy to hear this I really hope something good comes from this.

I really appreciate it thanks again!
    • Up x 1
  8. JustGotSuspended

Just another bump, I'm sorry but I miss my Kraken :(

Hope it's possible to fix this soon please
  9. Mithril Community Manager

Do you have an estimate on when you unlocked the Kraken?
    • Up x 1
  10. JustGotSuspended

It would've been in the early days of may, the 3rd if I'm not mistaken.

Were the devs able too understand what caused this issue/how it can be avoided next time? I've starting screenshotting the directives I've unlocked on the characters I play now.
  11. Mithril Community Manager

Thanks for the reply, the team is still looking into this matter.
    • Up x 1
  12. JustGotSuspended

Thanks for keeping me updated, I'm still a bit confused and frustrated this happened. I'm glad it's being investigated and taken seriously though, hopefully a solution is found soon!
    • Up x 1
  13. JustGotSuspended

I don't mean to be pushy or anything but I was hoping it wouldn't take too long to correct the issue, or at least return the completed directive and associated rewards to my character. I understand there may be hidden difficulties that I am not aware of, but it does impact my daily gameplay a bit.

Are there still no conclusions/solutions from the team's investigations? Thanks!
  14. JustGotSuspended

15. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings, the team is still looking into this. When I receive an update I'll post it here.;)
    • Up x 1
  16. JustGotSuspended

Oh not sure if this helps but I've completed masters pistols on that char about a week after my launcher's directive was reset. Haven't had issues with pistol's directive. Assault rifles I've completed up to expert so far, and I haven't encountered the bug there to my knowledge either.

Those are the 2 latest directives I've been working on after the launcher's reset. So I'm guessing it may be a bug related specifically to the master launchers branch.
  17. RPG_Wrel Lead Designer

Hey there, Oignion.
    Easiest way to handle this will be to meet up in-game and let me run some commands. When do you usually tend to play?
    • Up x 1
  18. JustGotSuspended

Hi, thank you for your reply, I'm glad it's possible to resolve this.

I typically play 9:00 PM - 12:AM, and Occasionally 11:00 AM - 2:00PM. Pacific Time (PT).

On weekends, I can do my best to meet up at a different time if you prefer.

If it is more practical for you, I can PM my account credentials so you can access it when possible as needed.

Again thank you for your help!
  19. JustGotSuspended

Just a bump, sorry I know you must be busy. I play everyday, please let me know what time would be best to meet up for you in game, just so we can get this finally sorted out!

Thanks again for taking this issue seriously.
  20. RPG_Wrel Lead Designer

Hey there. We'll have someone from CS jump onto your character and make the appropriate changes when they get a free moment. If it's not done by Friday, feel free to chime in here again. I've already got your character name, so we'll be able to pull information from that. We'll get you sorted.
    • Up x 1