Weather Effects?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KripTed, Jan 29, 2013.

1. KripTed

omg, are you not comprehending what im saying? that video, is nothing but clouds......and wind.........

im saying rain falling, Thunder sounds, snow falling. idk about sandstorms cause it would prob be quite a bit for some users machine to handle. but other type of weather like that, all we see is, night, day, clear sky/foggy sky.

^ like that my friend. now please tell me "weather effects" have been added to Planetside 2. one of the main reasons i got H1Z1 was just cause of the rain and those type of weather effects.
  2. Nregroepis

OMG take a joke bud
  3. KripTed

LOL...kinda hard to tell, when there is people who do actually believe that, that video you posted is actual weather effects.
  4. KripTed

still not a thing yet? i assume?
  5. Moridin6

go to redit if you want a dev response on something (*EDIT: just so its clear i dont condone this at all i Wish they were active here like they are there)

and also,

NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  6. RainbowDash9

NECRO PARTY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  7. KripTed

Still not a thing eh? it's been 5 years and you guys still haven't done this? and VS is still the most overpowered faction? lol. TheyBreakGames. you will not see anymore money from me. i'm disappointed that i ever spent money on a membership. you guys should be sued.
  8. Campagne

Let the dead rest man.
  9. Zagareth

2 years later, nothing happened :(
  10. TR5L4Y3R

and you what .. considering the performance issues it may as well stay this way ..
    • Up x 1
  11. BartasRS

Except rain we have all of this on ultra settings. TBH those sand clouds on Indar annoy me when I'm trying to snipe :/
  12. HAXTIME

[IMG]
  13. KripTed

I'm bumping this thread because it's been like what? 4 years? I've been asking for 4 years and I'm not going to stop asking. I'll keep bumping this thread every so often. It's time to get off your *** and start doing something. I don't care what any of you say, because you're all wrong and I'm correct. It's been 5 years and they should know how to correctly implement such a feature. They should also be switching over to DX11. Why hasn't this been done? any of it? I'll tell you why, because of people like you, trying to shut me up and disagreeing with me. If we all stood together as one, it would change. There's no such thing as rain or snow or decent weather effects in this game, so whoever thinks otherwise must be very special.
  14. KripTed

Still nothing eh? It's only been 7 years since my original post.
  15. Eyeklops

You're not going to let this go eh? Well..I guess if you're gonna die on a hill best to die on a hill with weather.
  16. RabidIBM

Proof that this forum isn't monitored?
  17. KripTed

Exactly. Lol. No, I'm not gonna let this go. I'm going to keep posting every time I decide to pick this game back up. Maybe Planetside 3 will have weather effects. It's been 8 years now. I'm sure majority of the small community that plays, has good enough systems to run such effects.

Or proof that no one in this company cares about their customers?

Nothing new in this game has been added. They added some spaceship in the last 8 years. No new weapons have been added for any faction or vehicles. At least for TR. TR is heavily underpowered. In the span of 8 years, all they added was a sanctuary, more grinding currencies and a spaceship. Oh and a COD airstrike, lol.

Ever since Theybreak bought this company, you guys really went downhill. I don't know why I continue to support this game every so often. Oh wait, that's right. It's free to play but the only way to play and get out of a queue is to actually purchase a subscription.
  18. KripTed

Never mind. It's apparently under new management. I doubt anything new will happen though. Especially with weather effects. I mean you can literally put some weird warp gate effect in the sky but can't make it rain or snow? Lol.
  19. TazerToT

If were going to use in game resources for effects, lets bring back PhysX or just make explosions and gunfire better in general. I don't want in game resources wasted on snowflakes and flying dirt.
  20. KripTed

I'd like to see better guns in general (especially for TR though). TR is underpowered and needs a buff. But most of all, I just wanna see some rain on Indar or Amerish and some snowfall on Esamir. Doesn't need to be a blizzard or some crazy thunderstorms here lol. It's sad because I do like this game and I think it can be so much better than what it is. It's just sad that no one listens.