[Suggestion] Flash Composite armor buff

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nehlis, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Nehlis

Can we buff the Composite armor final upgrade on the flash to 33% instead of 30%? It wouldn't really change the playstyle since flash would still die in one hit to tank shells and most explosives, and would hardly change the TTK for other weapons.

The reason why I'm suggesting this is because in it's current state it increases the flash health from 1500 to 1950. The extra 50 health points stopping it from being a nice round 2000 is triggering my OCD.
  2. Liewec123

Unless it's been changed recently, I think r5 composite flash does actually take 2 tank rounds to destroy,
    Though I might just be thinking of prowler rounds XD
  3. Taybridge

Seeing as the only play style with this vehicle seems to be running around and running infantry over while cloaked or sneaking up and murdering vehicles from behind that can't answer back with there ridiculous side mounted weapons (almost as annoying as the air to ground meta). i say you little ****** deserve everything you get and do not need anymore buffs.

kind regards and much love.
    • Up x 1
  4. Nehlis

That is some serious salt. I literally do not care if they change resistances around so that it dies in the same number of hits or even if it dies faster, I was just saying the end health should be 2000 instead of 1950.
    • Up x 1
  5. Liewec123

most of my kills recently have been as Kobalt flash medic with triage and scout radar (with shield beacon).
    its like printing certs!
  6. Nehlis

I completely forgot that triage was a thing
  7. Liewec123

works great on flash! and also lets you "repair" maxes :D