1. Badman76

Can the admin/mods do this guy a favour and delete his account?
    • Up x 1
  2. Darkseveren DCNSO

Wise words from Joshua... Though I'd replace 'strange' with 's. hit'.

Suck it you pathetic planetside 2 playing morons. You have no skill yet you keep playing! LMAO!!!

Yep, be better gamers and NOT play PS2, that's the only way you'll be good at gaming.

Derpy derp, I play PS2, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp! I'm gud, derp! l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p l2p.
  3. T.A.94

Of course it is not a game of skill, if you hide in spawnrooms and play MAX unit 50 to 70% of your gametime.
    Farewell and it was a pleasure farming or teamkilling you nonetheless :p.
  4. Campagne

I think it goes to show how little anyone here cares, that you've been allowed to just spam this whole time.

Anyways, learn2play n00b.
  5. ican'taim

next post when? :D
  6. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump.

What's inside the Jar of dirt? The tears of all the PS2 players. YOU SUCK IF YOU PLAY PS2! You suck at gaming, life, everything. Just give up because you're pathetic neckbeard, incel, M'dew swiggin', chicken tendie eatin' losers!

L2P Re. t. ards.
  7. Twin Suns

LMAO. Hop back in you're clown car. We'll see you next week Bozo.
  8. MuNrOe

Private Joker.
  9. Grandpa

Either the operator of this game doesn't care that there are so many cheaters. Or they do not have the technical means to prevent this. Either way, it really sucks.
  10. ican'taim

Looking forward to next post, hurry up pls.
  11. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bump.

I just figured out why you lot have to use aimbots all the time. You are so bad at gaming you play like you have Big Meaty Claws! Pathetic!

And anyone that says 'I don't aimbot' is lying. You're a lying little phaggoff with 'Dew stained Big Meaty Claws and no skill. Suck it! PS2 for icel simp nubbyfailbots!
  12. Darkseveren DCNSO

/Bump. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the previous post I've decided to feed you simps with another Sparta Remix, this time: 'I was frozen today'... You're worse than a bunch of neckbeards simping over the latest Belle Delphine TikTok... No simp, she won't go out with you - you're a total loser who aimbots on PS2. How sad it must be for you to realise someone who sells their own bathwater (admit, you bought and drank some, you failure of life) is a better gamer than you!

Anyways, on with the remix:

You all suck. L2p a proper game with skill!
  13. Twin Suns

Bozo the LARPing clown strikes again. :)

See you next week Bozo when you're LARPing circus comes to town. Bwahahahaha!!!!!
  14. Darkseveren DCNSO

Bonus /Bump. Because... F' you all! Sad incel morons with no skill.

15. ican'taim

bathwater when pls? I need it, ur my queen :D:D:D:D
  16. Darkseveren DCNSO

/Bump. Slash bump. /Slash bump. Just admit it, you're reading this because you know you suck at gaming, you want to give up PS2 but you keep firing up that aimbot hack, logging into the game and blasting away with no skill because like the total simp losers you are you NEED to do it. It's very, very sad tbh... I would have sympathy for you if you weren't so pathetic but sad little incel creepers like you need to be told the truth. You suck. Deal with it.

/PS2forcreepysadloserincelaimbotters
  17. Campagne

You're really not very good at this game, huh? :p
  18. Tattoon

This game is a piece of stinking dump. Came here at Beta from Planetside 1, that i played since Beta. This game is sooooo sooooo sooooo bad now. I return once a year for few weeks but i uninstall it very quickly. All these "improvements" are soooo baaaaad i have no idea what the **** they are up to? The game should have died after Beta. It was close but sadly it didnt. So many factors within the game that makes it this bad. The cheaters, The ****** lattice and ping-pong base flipping system. The light assault and C4 fairys. The air dominance and lack of good AA ruins the game for so many players who does not want to play a Deathmatch (Press U and deploy to new fight combat) I wont bother writing down a bible of "how to fix this dead horse" of a game. It serves no purpose since the devs obviously only care what Wrel likes and not the community.
  19. Darkseveren DCNSO

Batman! Thank god you're here! We've got a load of PS2 players who think they're actually good at gaming and that they don't use aimbots - when clearly they do! Can you demonstrate to them, on their level of thinking, how much they actually suck at gaming and life?

There you have it folks! Even BATMAN thinks you're a load of simp aimbotting losers with no skill! - And he's managed to communicate that to you on your level of intelligence! (incel-igence if you will, haha!)... How the hell did he manage to do that? - Coz he's BATMAN!

/feeltheburn...
    /doesithurtcrybaby?
  20. Darkseveren DCNSO

/Bump. Credit where it's due... I've (rightfully) put all you PS2 players in your place. You're bad at gaming, deal with it you pathetic incel crybabies! But I'll give some (as much as a sniff of a finger that's been up some prostitute's) worth of credit to the stealth class knifers out there...

You're still bad mind you, but on a scale of 'good at gaming' I'd put you at about 0/100 (equal to a MAX class) - the rest of the classes are at about -100/100 with special note to Light Assault players who are (at best) -200/100 skill level. But nevertheless this post is dedicated to the stealth class knifers... Consider this the only positive thing I'll say about PS2, it's still a trash game with really, REALLY bad players with no skill (that's all of you by the way).

Now get lost and play a decent game and maybe, just maybe, after many years of actually playing a decent game, you'll eventually 'git gud' (though I don't hold out any hope)... 'till then... stop being incel, betabux, simp, failures of life.

/suckitfailuresoflife
    /nevergonnastopposting