[Suggestion] Tank Balance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AllRoundGoodGuy, Aug 19, 2020.

1. AllRoundGoodGuy

Magrider sucks. Can't manfight and 1v1 a vanny.

Vanny sucks. iWiNbuTtoN lasts for far too long and gives way too much damage resistance.

Prowler sucks. Anchor mode useless. Not enough dps to keep up with everyone else. Top guns suck.
  2. InexoraVC

Vulcan Harasser for every faction! :)
    • Up x 3
  3. AllRoundGoodGuy

You know what, I forgot to add the 2nd half, my solutions.

Magrider: You can use magburn for 60 seconds straight. During that time, you can operate the tank like a normal ESF.

Vanny: Remove the iwinbutton, and give new ability. When used, it activates the Numbnutz reactor, giving 1000 shield.

Prowler: ez fix, double the damage of all main guns.
    • Up x 2
  4. InexoraVC

5. RabidIBM

I find the MBTs to be underpowered in the current build, hence my tendency to play lightning. That said, please put a little more thought into your suggestions.
  6. Johannes Kaiser

I can only assume those suggestions are jokes. Because if they aren't, this is a red flag the size of planet earth.
  7. Demigan

You forget! Fire Supression would be superior a choice, so we need to remove that one first. Then let the Numbnutz reactor last for 10 seconds, that way the remaining shield health is replaced by normal health the moment the regen should kick in! And the main gun already has 25m/s higher velocity, having a higher damage per shot on top of that would just be OP! So reduce the damage per shot to be on-par with the Prowler and ignore the long reload time, after all if we add the refire time to the reload time a Prowler takes more time to unload its shots and reload than the Vanguard! And its the most armored tank, so its speed needs to be the slowest as well. 50km/h sounds like like plenty!
  8. Liewec123

magrider:
    [IMG]

vanguard:
    [IMG]

prowler:
    [IMG]
    :D
    • Up x 5
  9. Demigan

:D

Especially the Vanguard is well chosen. Just before the nitrogen tanks explode.
    • Up x 1
  10. AllRoundGoodGuy

I put a lot of thought into it tyvm.

Hey, it's an open forum, you are allowed to assume what ever you'd like, as long as I agree with it!

Dang you right, great idea!
  11. nagibator

magrider pilot need much more game skill.you need always control position near fliendly vehicles, enemies, minimap and eyes on the back. if you pro player and studied fly tank skill and roadkill mosquitos vanus mbt will be good. if no magrider just coffin on wheels (magnetic thrust)
  12. nagibator

about prowler. its good but too high and easer hited than other mbt. sugestion: make 3 gunner spot on it