INFINITE CORTIUM BOMB SPAM

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TRspy007, May 29, 2020.

1. TRspy007

I would like to bring forward this issue. There is a bug that currently allows for individuals to spam infinite bombs. A person sharing the same outfit as a person exploiting this has brought this to my attention, and I would like to make a thread. Please feel free to link this thread on Twitter, Reddit - wherever you believe the devs will notice.

https://imgur.com/a/9JAzVaO

(Apparently it doesn't feel like embedding my video, so :()

This is simply to bring this issue to attention for a fix, anyone abusing of this is guilty of cheating according to the game's rules of conduct (number 12).

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...hat-are-the-rules-of-conduct-in-PlanetSide-2-
    • Up x 1
  2. TRspy007

Please excuse me, I haven't bothered posting videos/images in a long, long time. I turned on my brain and finally uploaded the vid to youtube, although it was too late to update the original post.

• Up x 1
  3. Villainous Hydrosa

The video in your second post can't be viewed because it's set to private.
  4. TRspy007

lol, sorry about that, it should be visible now hopefully
    • Up x 1
  5. TRspy007

Can we fix this bug in the next update???????
  6. EvildoerNC

this is a game killing bug for construction since a lone cloaker can now come in and completely wipe out your base in 30 sec. Also this video is counter productive since you basically show people how to do it.
  7. TRspy007

well here's why I posted it:
    • Either the devs will see the video and realize how stupid the problem is (how else can I explain this dumb bug)
    • Or tons of people will learn about this bug, and maybe more people will abuse of it, forcing the devs to do something (like the no reload bug)

It is a disastrous bug for our bobthebuilders out there, so I wanted to raise awareness
  8. OldCuban

I disagree, the only way to force the devs to fix this asap is to have more people exploiting it.

Thanks TRspy007 for sharing this. I fell victim to this today. I knew something was up when I saw several cortium bombs placed around my silo at the same time, and they were all placed by a single VS infiltrator. if it wasn't for your post, I would have never known.
    • Up x 1
  9. fuzzydonkeyballs

its just a mixture of movement and cloak timed with the placement, it doesn't have to be crouch. and they've known about this (assuming they read reports) since cort bombs were released.

its not people exploiting the bug that gets it fixed tbh you have to make a big enough stink on reddit.
    • Up x 1