Is vehicles in Biolabs the new trend?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, May 28, 2020.

1. DarkStarAnubis

I see more and more vehicles in Biolabs in the last weeks, there must be some new trick to bring them in. I am aware it is farming ground for infantry but to see:

ANTs
    Schytes
    Mosquitoes
    Sunderers
    Flashes
    Magriders
    Harassers

isn't a little bit too much?
  2. Campagne

ANVILs on the landing pads?

One would imagine a vehicle couldn't survive in the tight and densely-packed confines of the interior dome with infantry everywhere, but I guess not?
    • Up x 2
  3. Demigan

They use something I've advocated for since an eternity: allied infantry. A Harasser in the middle of a sea of allied infantry is a lot harder to C4 than a lone vehicle out in the open as infantry has a lot more situational awareness to avoid getting killed too fast.
    Mount a Kobalt or something on top and go to town!
    • Up x 2
  4. Johannes Kaiser

We've done it with a friend's Lawnmower ANT (radar and Kobalt), it got stuck quite regularly and was relatively easily taken out by enterprising LAs with C4.
    Lessons:
    1) Bring LAs with you to guard the roofs when doing that.
    2) Maybe bring something smaller than an ANT, however useful its small arms immunity may sound.
    • Up x 1
  5. TRspy007

Don't even bother with that light vehicle stuff.

Just pull a heavy ANVIL, grab an armor kobalt bus, get your gunners to put down their spitfires (that's 6+ turrets that will do much more than the morons that serve as teammates) and then go to town!

I wouldn't really advise the ESF because that's just food for my Kraken. Ofc, if you are a confident pilot, and think you can dodge rockets in a bio, then go ahead.
  6. TRspy007

Go big or go home. If it's not an armor bus or an MBT, are you really a MLG pro?

And get everyone to put down spitfires, it's quite lifesaving.

Saw a dude get a hesh kobalt vanguard in a Allatum. He was invincible because his whole squad had put a dozen + spitfires to cover my flanks.
    • Up x 1
  7. Liewec123

yeah anvil has made it a lot easier,
    though we've always had Rashnu Biolab and its big rock jump that lets vehicles with boosts get up there :)
    • Up x 1