Test Server Update - April 28, 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by RPG_Wrel, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPG_Wrel Lead Designer

PTS servers are being updated with the changes below.
    Test Server installation can be found here: http://launch.daybreakgames.com/installer/PS2_Test_setup.exe

Outfit Wars adjustments
    • Destroying a Bastion Fleet Carrier weakpoint now rewards all opposing Outfits that have at least one member within 500 meters with 100 Outfit Wars score if done during an active qualification phase.
    • Changed "Outfit Warrior" title reward to simply "Warrior".
    • Victorious Outfits who participated in the first Outfit Wars match Apr. 11 will receive their titles before the next Outfit War begins.
    Please post any issues and feedback related to these changes or recent updates in the comments below.
  2. Dat Alex

At that point "Outfit Warrior" sounds better, winning Outfit Wars should feel rewarding, not give you a generic title you could get from a rank/lvl up. If finding a "good" title isn't that easy, why not make banners?
    There are this Gold/Silver/Bronze Medals anyway, should be fairly simple to create a Banner out of that - will also not screw visibility on the field like a long title would.
  3. OneShadowWarrior

So let me get this straight? You go through the effort of getting into Outfit Wars to just get bragging privileges and maybe a title? I really don’t need to go on test server or feel like I am missing anything not being in one.

Not really any incentives, just being honest.
  4. JibbaJabba

As diplomatically as I can put it: That is really not an impressive title. Please take a look at some of the other titles that have been granted in comparison.
    Many players gave up a lot of gaming time to help test the assets, and early OW iterations. Then we slugged it out nearly 24/7 for days and days during the qualification (glad you're fixing that experience btw!). Then we won in a really hard fought match.
    "Warrior" is what we came up with?
    • Up x 1
  5. JibbaJabba

Can we get the word "Champion" in there somewhere?
  6. Lincos

Better titles off the top of my head.
    "Desolation Champion"
    "Desolate"
    "OW Champion"
    As much as I hated "Outfit Warrior" it was still better than "Warrior" which sounds like a battle rank progression title.
    • Up x 1
  7. Charoplet-MM

Could you explain 3 qualifiers, so will we decide on the first qualification gold match participants (1 outfit from each faction), on the second - the silver match participants and on third - the bronze ones? Or how it will work?

Also what is the Prime time for Outfits when they will gain Outfit points? Like 18:00-22:00 CET or something like that, + how long they will lasts each day?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.