PC Downtime - March 20, 2020

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by jgolenbo, Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgolenbo Communications Manager

All PC servers will come down tomorrow, Friday, March 20, at 6:00 AM PDT / 1:00 PM GMT for emergency maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

We initially messaged this downtime as ~1 hour, but we've since confirmed a new hotfix for a rare crafting issue blocking some Outfits from pulling a Bastion even after crafting all necessary components. We're also including a data change for a flash event planned for this weekend (more details on that will go out shortly).

As such, we're being cautious with our estimate - our expectation is that all servers will be back online by 8:00 AM PDT.
    • Up x 1
  2. Ssidistik

Um Lock?

Might just pull a Scotty.

Devs
    "Servers will be down for 12 hours"
    "We got servers up in 2 hours"

Community
    "Omg you are the best"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Or keep doing what you are doing.
    "servers will be down for 2 hours"
    4 hours later...………………………..
    ………………………………………..
    ………………………………………...
    ………………………………………..
  3. CalamityDeath

Devs
    "Servers will be down for 12 hours"
    "We got servers up in 2 hours"

Community
    "Omg you are the best"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Or keep doing what you are doing.
    "servers will be down for 2 hours"
    4 hours later...………………………..
    ………………………………………..
    ………………………………………...
    ………………………………………..[/quote]

I believe they are doing their best. Its 2012 game engine, old codes along with new ones mixing up. You got to be impressed they actually kept it running for so long without disrupting the core mechanics of the game. However, Server ping is still trash, with the new bunch of people and old veterans cramped into the game, it has to upgrade the server hardware.

sincerely
    Miller.
  4. FairnessinPS2

Time to play Rainbow Six then
  5. yousef133

6. flynn444

You mean the new Sky Cancer is about to get worse? Please fix the bug allowing Bastions to kill players inside spawn rooms!
    • Up x 3
  7. FrankieLowNRG

This update has made things worse ... the sounds of weapons (mine) are no longer heard but in general also other environmental sounds go intermittently, the sound of the infiltrator has disappeared, the netcode has worsened, sudden drops in fps fearful, problems in the interface of the map and the minimap, in short, more than fixing things it did serious damage, it was better before at least you could play.
  8. lunaticR

Asia server has critical bug.
    Hossin disappeared.
  9. lunaticR

Thank you.
    It was fixed immediately.
  10. alienprobe

Im on soltech server, and i crafted my final piece to the bastion and waited 12 hours, now the timer is stuck at 00:00. And wont let me craft the bastion, even though i have all the required pieces.
  11. SashsaACIII

This (Bastion cruiser) has restrictions on the emergence of data on the continent in time crafting.

p.s
    Emerald (US EAST)
    no interaction [E]
    [IMG]

Yes interaction [E]
    it's about joining a clan
    [IMG]

but in another server, Cobalt (EU) this action does not have any interactions! (once there were interactions but it stopped working!) (I just missed the window to trade resources)

{ basic actions skip this window skip trading resources when you first log in to the game causes an error about the future does not interact! this character NPCs }

about re-entering join exit the clan does not work.

...N7® .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.