[Suggestion] Flying Ants

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptCran, Apr 10, 2018.

1. CaptCran

Just a suggestion;) MAX load 5000 cort.
    • Up x 2
  2. Diilicious

You really want the sweatiest sweatlords the game has to offer coming after you?
  3. Jac70

It would come in handy for when a Cortium spike spawns on top of the garage at Scarred Mesa.
  4. Prudentia

already in the game
    • Up x 8
  5. Diilicious

That guys laugh, im dead..
    • Up x 1
  6. Luicanus

I quite like the Idea, they could modify the Valk with a storage tank in the rumble seat area.

The only issue is that you'd be able to resupply Silos in obscene places a little too easily. As it is the Turbo Boost on can get ANTs onto the flat topped mountains on Hossin which are practically unassailable to conventional attacks.

If they could resupply by air rather than having their ANTs running a blockade of tanks then the base becomes impervious to the only realistic way to take it down.
    • Up x 1
  7. DrPapaPenguin

8. CaptCran

OP I said cort (cortium) not certs.
  9. pnut

You could make it so that the flying ant can only resupply cortium. You can't build from it.
  10. Liewec123

Holy necro batman!

But on topic, last year they were planning on adding a farming alert "Refine and Refuel",
    the winning faction got access to a special valk with a mining laser instead of a belly gun (and the driver got lolpods)
    So yep, they were considering flying ants!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. TRspy007

I knew ants could fly but this is a whole new level xD
    • Up x 1