Why do new players not know this button?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NCLH, Feb 13, 2020.

1. NCLH

Many people dislike Hossin and one thing that plays into that is being sniped while trying to spawn vehicles.
    Most times the solution to that is simply deploying your vehicle via the deployment menu (see image), but the problem is that most players dont even know what it is good for and how it works.

My advice: At least let this button have a vehicle on it instead of this circle.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. JudgeNu

Interesting.
    You are saying we can redeploy from a Vehicle Terminal IN a Vehicle?
    I never heard of it.
  3. NCLH

You can Deploy from the map screen directly into a vehicle. LOOK AT THE IMAGE AND THE RED ARROW.
    • Up x 1
  4. JudgeNu

No need to get all loud.
    I didnt even know of this feature.
    I will definitely look at it.
  5. TR5L4Y3R

CAN YOU HEAR ME HOW I SCREAM THROUGH TEXT ...... ..... WITH BIG LETTERS !!!!!!!111!!!!

WHEN YOU READ THIS OUT OUD DO YOU ALSO SHOUT!!!!!?!???!!!??? ...

remember however that if a base is under attack autospawning vehicles doesn´t work ...
    it´s also not just how vehiclespawns get sniped or bombarded why people dislike hossin, but rather because of the baselayouts and the more difficult terrain to traverse or to fight in with vehicles compared to other continents ...
  6. PlanetBound

Would be nice if everyone spawned directly into a vehicle. I would play Engineer more often.
  7. JobiWan

I use it a lot, but I agree not enough know about it. The downside though is that you can't check for tank mines first.
  8. Johannes Kaiser

And when bases are contested this mechanic sometimes just doesn't work. At least in my experience.
    • Up x 1