Battle Eye Issue

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Ballto21

Hey, i want to get back into the game after having quit for a long time. Every time I try to launch it though my PC restarts. It only restarts when BattleEye starts, and I have this issue with other games that use battleeye

pls help

like, ill hit the play button on the launcher. it will say starting BattleEye, then suddenly i get a reboot. no messages, no errors, just a reboot. cant find anything online that mentions this, but i have seen some posts about a BSOD with battleeye
  2. Ballto21

i dont mean to bump my own thread immediately but i tried contacting support and i cant remember my secret question answer from 6 years ago, and apparently i cant verify my email address without it (wtf?)

so i guess im fekked
  3. Pikachu

Ballto is back. :D
    • Up x 2
  4. Liewec123

I did miss the front page being filled up with weird threads XD

Weird issue he's having though, can't think of a fix,
    Only try using the check/repair thingy on the launcher, or try turning off firewall,
    I can't think why his PC would be restarting though :S
    • Up x 1
  5. AllRoundGoodGuy

I'd advise yelling choice expletives at your computer's monitor, 9/10 times it won't fix it but you'll feel better about it.

Maybe you can create a new account just so that you can submit a support ticket?
    • Up x 1
  6. Ballto21

im too lazy to do that, i sent a ticket to battle eye but no response as of yet (and if any of the countless threads about the windows 10 issue from other games with battle eye are to be believed, i probably wont for over a month). i might do it if i cant find a fix without going through the customer support hassle

also i have been autism screeching all week, my throat hurts
  7. Liewec123

could it be a power issue?
    i cant think of many reasons that your PC would restart.
    can you play other games without it restarting?
  8. then00b

9. Ballto21

i can play other games yeah, any game with battle eye i have issue with. i remember i tried playing conan exiles awhile back and couldnt connect to any battle eye enabled server

i have gotten some power surges in my usb ports but overall its fine, i might upgrade my psu eventually

i got a new rig, but then again, i had the issue with conan exiles before i built it

i assumed it was the windows 10 issue a lot of people *****ed about before, but i hear dthat was fixed
  10. Ballto21

11. Liewec123

I've had windows 8 and 10 on my past few comps and never had an issue : (

I hope you can fix it Ballto! This community needs balltothreads!
  12. Ballto21

im not sure if its worth backing up my files and reinstalling windows

i should ask, did you need to do a full factory reset and back up all your personal **** or did you just do the clean install option that keeps your files but deletes your apps?
  13. then00b

I deleted everything, have extra drives for things I need to save.
  14. FlR3

Hey Ballto,
    Glad you are trying to come back. I had the same issue when they started Battleeye and although I am still running Windows 7 Pro X64 it did the same thing. I tried several times and same thing and then I noticed my firewall/antivirus was popping up down at the bottom as soon as Battleeye starts. So I looked to see what was going on and It was stopping it because the program had been modified so it was asking did I want to allow it. I made a new rule on my Firewall/Antivirus (ESET) and I haven't had a problem since.