Recursion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zer0Dawn, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Zer0Dawn

So they updated Battle Eye and guess what recursion stat tracker is being blocked by it.Please fix this ASAP.

PS:So voices work but overlay is blocked.
    • Up x 1
  2. DarkStarAnubis

It happens periodically. It is amusing how they can mess up a simple whitelist almost every time....
  3. Exileant

o_O Coding is not an easy job. :D I am willing to bet your head would fall off if you G.N.U. what it took. :p Hahaha!
  4. That_One_Kane_Guy

Opening the game launcher, then Recursion, then letting both sit for about a minute before clicking the green button to start the game tends to get the Overlay working for me 9/10 times.
  5. JibbaJabba

It's working again.
  6. Trigga

Invalid excuse.

Designing a multi storey building is extremely hard, but what happens when one burns down because the cladding they used on the outside turned out to be flammable?
    How about a designing a bridge, i guess its just 'hard' and no1 is at fault when one collapses right?

This running away from responsibility by saying 'its hard' must be a millenial thing, i never saw it accepted as a valid excuse until recent years.
    • Up x 1
  7. Beerbeerbeer

Take it for whatever it’s worth, but someone figured out how to hide an ESP/Radar overlay hack in recursion.

It’s out there on the web, but not easily found. It’s hidden deep. Have fun with this hack.
  8. JibbaJabba

Ok, Prokor.
    • Up x 1
  9. TR5L4Y3R

right let´s denounce a entire generation for when something does not work
    not like people of former generations didn´t make mistakes or mess up before AND ran from taking responsibilty, but SURE when something happens now IT HAS TO BE A MILLENIAL ... cause that´s trendy now .. it´s a MILLENIAL THING .. right?

you must be realy fooking proud to appearantly not be born within the millenial generation like as if that has some supperhigh meaning or value ...

yes, it´s hard to do certain things
    it´s however pretty easy to talk bullscrap like you do mate ...
  10. That_One_Kane_Guy

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Sherlock Holmes.
  11. Trigga

Just because my nickname is trigga, doesnt mean you need to be triggered m8.
    If you disagree just say, your explosive and angry rebuttal makes me think ive just hit the nail on the head.

Do you use that excuse do you, is that why youre angry?

In any case, all i was saying is own up to your mistakes, dont run away from them.
  12. TR5L4Y3R

more like the use of buzzwords and sentences like this makes you look like an idiotic butthole ...
    wasn´t i supposed to be the narcisist according to you?

in the most assholeish way possible that is
    so why should i or others not respond in kind?
    what makes you so special mr. former generation were you think you have the privilege to do that?
  13. Exileant

o_O It is valid argument, not an excuse. :D Regardless I find it funny, I do not see you doing anything about it to make it any better. Pay some money for some yearly subscriptions and/or apply for a job as a coder there to fix the issue. o_O You telling someone they are bad at their job is doing nothing but making them not want to bother helping you in the least.
  14. Trigga

Ive :) had a member:eek: ship since planet:p side 1 relea:eek: sed.
    How a:D bout :cool: you?

Cr:D itisicing some1 for;) doing a bad job is n:D ormal behaviour in any part of life, in any job or profession, exc:oops: ept apparantly for sof:mad: tware programmers.
    If i mess :p up my clients job, t:rolleyes: hey get fined by the author:confused: ity, and i lose the client.
    What h:D appens when software programm:D ers mess up and put out a piece of code so buggy 1 simple test would have revealed it?
    Their white:oops: knight brown-nosing suckup customers say 'arr, do:rolleyes: nt worry, its hard your job, heres so:cool: me more money for you to waste'.
    Makes m:) e wonder if the people saying this are :rolleyes: themselves programmers looking for exc:( uses to fail their own job.
    • Up x 3
  15. Trigga

Hehe, the right thats a good one.
    I have the right to criticise m8, i dont need to be given it.

However, what gives me the right is im 100% correct, its an invalid excuse for failure.
    Far better to say, 'programming takes many many man hours, and the hours afforded by the daybreak upper management is inadequate for the developers to do a good job'.
    There is always blame to be assigned when something is monumentally fudged, simply saying, 'well its hard' doesnt get to the point of the problem, and it doesnt solve any of the issues going forward so that you dont make the same mistake again.
    Everyone makes mistakes, owning up to them and correcting the problem is what allows us to learn and move forward, using a crappy excuse is detremental to whatever it is your trying to accomplish.

I broke no forum rules, the fact your were offended is your own hangup.

For you, just because i know how much youll love it:

Regards to your rectum comment, your right, i was being an *******. Whats your point?
    • Up x 1
  16. Exileant

;) I like that style, I know that had to have taken you a while to do. Hahahahaha! You should use the faces instead of (o)'s. This was a lot more interesting than the things you usually type.
    Now on to the response. o_O It is one thing to criticize in hopes of getting better results, and quite another to do so just for the sake of doing so. Kind of like your video suggested. When "Bra" triggered the new Rep. You complaints have power. :eek: The more negative they are, the more likely they are to take drastic action, like firing people to save face. o_O "See?" "We are paying attention to you, we just fired this guy." That is not really how you fix a problem. Humans are capable of learning so you allow them to or teach them further. :confused: At this point, with a skeleton crew at the helm as most of the crew was fired, you continuing to complain is only making things worse. All they will wind up doing is cutting their losses and closing the doors, as it will not be worth their time to attempt to appease brain-dead idiots who do not understand the work involved in making millions of lines that look like this: (//input^$&*(&^break--//)001001001010010100110000010010011), into: "Do what you need to do and run smoothly" :D I payed by the year, so almost as long as I knew of the game I payed. :eek: Brown nosing is obviously not me, otherwise I would have been okay with the balance issues I had to put up with over the years. :confused: My screaming about it gave them the heads up to fix the problems. Things like this take time. Yes there may be a mistake or two, but from what I can see, they fix the serious issues that prevent game play in 2 hours or less. o_O Planetside 2 has never been down longer than that for me, and I can count on one hand missing 2 fingers how often that has happened in 4 years. That is the best track record of any of the game I currently play.
  17. TR5L4Y3R

maximum hypocrite ... nuff said ..
  18. Trigga

Uhhm:
    Says calling something hard is not valid excuse.
    Implies this must be a new age phenomenon as it was never a valid excuse in the past.
    Gets called an assho13
    Admits he is one.

Where is the hypocrisy?
  19. Trigga

You seem all over the place in your post here, i struggle to understand what your viewpoint actually is.
    Using 'its hard' is an invalid excuse, that was my critique.
  20. TR5L4Y3R

admits doing a buttholemove by denouncing an entire generation
    asumes not breaking the forumrules while actualy doing it by being and admitting to be a butthole ..
    says people should man up to admiting their mistakes ... goes and does make a mistake himself but instead of admiting it was a mistake and taking responsibility he even indulges in it being ok appearantly ...

thus maximum hypocrit ..