Can we sort these cheats out??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Villanuk, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Villanuk

Day time play, i guess when most of DB are a sleep, are a wash with cheats.

Under the C4 is rife. New players with a SPM of 1192 and 30% head shot accuracy. Pre shoot around corners when you have been cloaked for 20 seconds, its just a joke now.

You ask us to support you, but whats the point when there is so many hacks running around, its just a joke now.
    * rant over *
    • Up x 1
  2. Towie

...I have bad days like this too - when it doesn't matter where you go, you come across a bunch of cheats.

Funnily enough, I wondered if DBG were making some good progress on this - i've played a few times this week and it seemed much 'better' but then last night was about as bad as it's ever been so it appears not.

It's just the cat and mouse game played by cheats and DBG - sometimes the cheats have the advantage, sometimes DBG, but rarely DBG of late (the reason why I cancelled my membership).
    • Up x 1
  3. Towie

4. PlanetBound

To be fair, lately the cheaters are getting pretty good at being subtle.
  5. dfury73

6. Towie

Possibly true - and that's the trouble - unless people do really really stupid things (the explosive ant is the most recent example) then you can't just point to something in a killboard and say 'definite cheat'.

You can say - seems really dodgy, or you can even say looks pretty normal despite having a video that categorically proves a cheat (as per the recent thread on the subject).

All of which means we are totally reliant on DBG to resolve it. Therein lies the problem.
  7. Villanuk

8. Villanuk

some are i agree, but some are just taking it to far. Underground C4, you dont have a chance, let alone the reaver under ground..
  9. iStalk

That's one of the reasons I got into flying. To many hackers, so I figure I fly instead. Yes I do get the "aimbot fker" here and there but most hackers are bad at the game anyway. So I choose to fly, not many hackers fly. Its rare
    • Up x 2