I am actually glad what this game is dying

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IVANPIDORVAN, Oct 13, 2019.

1. IVANPIDORVAN

cya in the next life DBG, i am done with you.
    • Up x 1
  2. CapEnTrade

Oh my please no.
    That kill cam is sad for the skillfull player.

Those hacks tho...
  3. IVANPIDORVAN

Maybe he just has a good gaming chair? [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  4. Villanuk

The sad reality is, after my absence of a few months, i came back to this and people who can shoot through walls. All reported and the players still playing.
    • Up x 1
  5. Skraggz

Some forumsiders will have you know that this is your fault because you didn't give DBG enough money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
    • Up x 2
  6. Towie

Your persistence is to be congratulated !

Unfortunately this is what everyone is experiencing every night now (and indeed the reason why I cancelled my membership).

Part of me suspects that's the reason why some people were so dead against the killcam. I captured two guys shooting from within a wall, beautifully outlined ! Just let them kill you and you have 100% evidence. Still playing though (naturally). I get the stealth argument but everyone else - what do you have to hide ?

Personally - I reckon they could delete every character that was created in the last 6 months or so - and the overall gameplay would be very much better. There will be some valid players in there of course, but desperate times call for desperate measures :mad:
  7. JibbaJabba

I've stopped at 2:10.

Is the rest of it like this?

Why you keep doing the same thing that gets you killed? Why are you jumping on top of that wall in the middle of the battle? You know a guy is looking for you there and you might get Sho… OUCH.

Yeah..
  8. Skraggz

You stopped at the best part, this video really showcases extreme skill.
  9. Towie

...not sure what you are trying to say here. Are you suggesting he might be legit ? (SURELY you're not but I have to ask).

Maybe you're saying Ivan deserves it ?

Maybe you should look at the rest of the video !

(Have to admit I had a very similar situation a while ago - Infiltrator kept killing me so I went a hunting - the joy when you get them...oh the joy...even if the action is folly)
  10. IVANPIDORVAN

3:38

i am not bother to montage this ****, i am not even created report ticket to support, i don't give a **** about this game anymore, all what i tried to achieve in this 9 min death run is to record some buIIshjt deaths, this is why i didn't stop record after 2:10 because this deaths at the beginning of my recording doesn't prove anything and i understand this, but thank you, lazy *******, i appreciate your opinion.
  11. JibbaJabba

Yeah, watched rest of it. Rough game session. Has lots of definition of insanity in it though :) I've had session like that myself. Causes seems obvious in hindsight if I go review it.

Like... you decloak and fire, or you run a long stretch to induce a graphic shimmer... pretty much assume your position is compromised. You might not be getting immediately fired at, but someone is working up to a position...

So yeah, Ivan deserves it? Not sure that's the phrase I would use though. Crap happens. He demonstrates skill in there as well.
  12. Naskoni

If I ever had any doubts (I didn't) that you are either too stupid to be able to see cheating or that you outright don't want to see it, for ahem, personal reason, I wouldn't anymore...
    • Up x 1
  13. JibbaJabba

*sigh*, aight. Show me on the doll....

What timeframe you wanting me to be convinced of? Man, you guys are tiring.
  14. Skraggz

Did you not see the part where OP was in a field a mile away jumping up and down cloaked and gets hit with headshots?

The reason the OP repeated this punishment is to remove all doubt that the low level, 17 directive, account wasn't cheating.... yet here we are.
    • Up x 1
  15. ObiVanuKenobi

16. Towie

OMG - I get the very troubling feeling you are just about to suggest that he might be legit after all !

Take it from me. DON'T DO IT.

Worth pointing out the OP just a week ago said somewhat sarcastically:
    "accuracy and headshot ratio just slightly above average... CHEATS HACKS CALL THE POLICE!!!"
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...-at-epidemic-proportions.252565/#post-3538270

Judging by this post, i'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and suggest that maybe just maybe he has changed his outlook somewhat.
    • Up x 1
  17. JibbaJabba

I can totally see why folks might think that.

I think at 7:50 he actually died at 7:10 though. He killed a guy then made it obvious on the killcam that he was not gonna relocate. Hung around same spot until that same guy came back... then was Q spotting someone when it happened. I'm not sure if the dude that killed him even saw him before he first started firing.

Dunno. Could have been cheating. ? If so, with a 1.6KDR he sucks kinda bad at cheating :p

But while I can see the opposing point of view and have doubts.... OMFG looks what happens If I *dare* say I don't see cheating. The zealots while lose their collective crap and lambast me.

It's not a new story around this place.
  18. Naskoni

Yeah, your profound stupidity and apologist crap most certainly isn't a new thing around here...
  19. Zizoubaba

20. JibbaJabba

Personal insults. Your point is so weak you use personal insults. haha. Sad little internet boy.

You: "hey this guy is a CHEATER!~!!111one"

Me: "Dude, he's got a 1.6kd."

You: "You shuttup you profoundly stupid apologist.....!!!!!oneeo111"

I admit it man. You totally got me.