Please ban this hacking virgin manchild

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zorozeenee, Oct 11, 2019.

1. zorozeenee

Character Name: WaitThisGamelsntDishonored
    the "i" in his name is actually an "L"

This ******** is teleporting underneath the map and knifing people. He is only targetting TR hmmmmm, as if that wasn't enough already.

He has been reported by my entire platoon multiple times. Here are his stats i pulled on the killboard. This screenshot is only a portion. Check it out for yourself.
    https://ps2.fisu.pw/killboard/?name=WaitThisGamelsntDishonoredhttps://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=waitthisgamelsntdishonored

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Towie

Even better DBG - why don't you figure out what this guy is using - then ban him and everyone else using it ?

Instead we get the same old thing, night after night.
  3. OgreMarkX

After careful consideration and investigation, the Planetside 2 design lead has made the ability to teleport, wall hack and insta gib into a VS specific trait.

DBG Design Lead:

"We think it's important to keep Vanu Sovereignty traits as true to lore as possible, therefore we've added this cheat to the VS arsenal. Much like the Canis increased hitbox detection weapon attachment, we like to leverage existing hacks to enhance the VS."

When asked what faction specific traits would be added to NC and TR, the design lead admitted he had forgotten that the other factions existed for the majority of this design and development phase, but in the last few days the team was able to add some. The design lead explained:

"For NC, we added 10 (ten) to their personal shields to reflect their tankiness. We've also added a random shield malfunction feature when using their personal shields, if it triggers (99% chance), all friendlies with 100 meters die and weapons lock is enabled. You see, the design lead added, we know it's important to add downsides to upsides for factions that aren't the VS. It's In The Design (tm)."

For TR, we've increased their infantry hitbox by 100 and added a lock-down/spin-up mechanic to their movement. This makes them easier to hit, which is somehow a benefit to them. I dunno, lol. Now, a TR player will need to first lock down for 5 minutes, then enjoy a 3 minute spin up period (very much like Wiley Coyote preparing to run) before they enjoy their faction specific trait of being the fastest faction...by 1 mph.

The Design lead added: "We're going to roll this out to live servers after a disastrous, poorly planned and bug infested series of Agile/Scrum developer/project mgmt processes. We're pretty sure the servers will be screwed for only 3 or 4 days, and the resulting bugs will never be fixed, only added to in our next release 9 months from now, on a Friday night."

Ya. Sounds about right.
    • Up x 4
  4. zorozeenee

LMAO
  5. Scatterblak

Even though the guy hacking was NC?
    #ReadingIsHard, I guess. #Embarrassing. For you.
  6. CapEnTrade

Zoro, you should write this report as a letter to santa as what you want for Christmas, there's nobody at daybreak to get it.
    • Up x 1
  7. Beerbeerbeer

That’s damn right. Since this game is being written off by everyone and no one wants to support it, it’s a hacking/exploiting free-for-all. Team kill, be an ****, yell trash in chat, exploit and game-file manipulate to your heart’s f u c k i n g content.
  8. Scatterblak

Check his VS alt -- 40+K/D.

9. ObiVanuKenobi

#UsingHashtagsInASiteThatDoesn'tSupportHashtags
    #Embarassing
  10. Scatterblak

We all know it doesn't support hashtags, punkin. It's more a commentary using a well-known Internet vernacular. I thought that was apparent - didn't mean to confuse you.
    • Up x 1
  11. ObiVanuKenobi

I'm just saying it looks stupid. There's a reason why nobody does it.
  12. FLHuk

13. Exileant

:eek: It would be fitting just for your tank being double cannoned and full-auto.
    Here is mine.

:cool: "We, the original crew, found it not only fair but indeed mandatory to over ramp T.R.'s weapons and vehicles, you see, when it comes to a Red team, naturally they must get EVERYTHING FUN. How else better to display this than to give everything TWICE the firepower. Because we did NOT like the color traveling 15 Kph slower than the second slowest M.B.T. is a survivable oversight, and even though the Prowler can use it's Faction specific ability as standard equipment, the Magrider will be left to bobble around, because floating sideways DEFINITELY even the playing field when being chased by a tank that cruses 5 Kp slower than a Lightning."

:cool: "For infantry, we shall provide both Red and Blue teams with a heavy weapon that can not only be used to suppress amazingly well, but also be easily wielded as a main weapon, while we give that nasty, fine ^%% toting purple team an oversized flashlight with a rate of fire easily comparable to a deer taking a well earned dump after evading a hunter, or an 80's lawn sprinkler system that never goes in reverse whilst trying to party like it was 1999. It has a little splash, and that splash can in theory kill a Max..... in 45 minutes to an hour, so this justifies the rounds being so slow an enemy soldier will have time to break dance, have a tea party, make love not war, sauce the pan, and wag the dog all while whistling "Dixie Can't Hit Me" (By the Marco Bro's) between each shot, thereby destroying its ability to be used as a dual purpose fire weapon. We also find it prudent to give the Red team a machine gun in pistol form as a standard start off weapon, because, let's face it, they are Red and DESERVE it. The Blue team will get a hand cannon capable of tearing through health in 3 to 4 shots because while they are not Red, at least they are not purple. As a start of the purple team will get a spitball shooter dubbed the Beamer. V.S. works out all the time, which is why they have toned butts, so we are sure their players have the finger strength to keep up with the other factions monster damage in that area. After all they wanted to be different, beauty should be pain."

:cool: "Now because Blue need something to keep their yippy traps shut, we will give them the most maneuverable and fastest over all fighter capable of doing acrobatics completely unheard of because, while it does not make sense for a faction that that is all about new technology and pressing the limits in this area, using unstable energy to propel their vehicles from a race of aliens capable of space travel to have the most agile jet, it does make sense for Blue's floating brick to out run a nano nuclear drive equipped creature because it is purple. Also, it should have to pay for looking neat so lets widen it's hit-box to saaaaaay a flying lightning. It evens out because it is skinny albeit twice as long as other aircraft when you are fighting it. When it dodges it should swell to the size of a barn if it tries to run, it should know better, it is the slowest jet in the game so evasion should be difficult for it as it was made to die. If it ain't Red White or Blue ^%$* YOU, Boo."

:D Hahahahahaha--Oh wait.... this actually happened..... :eek: Give us our teleport here you oppressive T.R. scumbag! o_O It is PAYBACK TIME!!!! :mad: