An update and NC max is still Garbage. GG Daybreak. I thought sony were bad.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MuNrOe, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Exileant

o_O Proper use of it's shield will flat out negate just about anything you can throw at it, up to defending against liberator assaults long enough to get inside. :confused: Miracle situations for Conglomerate Max is just about any indoor setting, as all they have to do is rush you then lay into you. :D Odds are you are still too close to if you have entered ANY room with one in it. :pThe problem is not the max, it is the people who use it. Often it is due to making one fatal flaw in their selection and one in their tactics. ;) Once they quit doing both, they usually see just what kind of monster they have and live in it for at least a month or two. :confused: It is the only Max that does not care if the target is infantry or another max while using A.I. weaponry, it walks through both like a believer does church doors on Sunday, proudly and with more than their fair share of guilt to release. :p And NO, I will not be divulging what those tactics are my dear blue enemies. I am rather happy I do not see them (AS MUCH) as I used to.... :( They are an out right PAIN to deal with in the right hands....
  2. Liewec123

^lovely,
    another "despite them being worse than tr and vs in pretty much every way, they're actually way better! You all just suck"
    (Essentially what you're saying here.)

Sorry but no... every stat is against you, stats don't care about your opinions, stats are stats,
    And the stats say that NC max AI weapons do similar CQC damage to TR and VS
    And then literally everything else is far far worse.
    Longer Reloads, wide pellet spread (less accuracy), THE WORST damage drop off in the game (-60% dmg by 20m...),
    waaay less range dps, Less sustained fire and reserve ammo, painfully slow RoF, half of the headshott multiplier.

But yeah, they're really way better, we all just suck.
    Thanks for your opinion, but your opinion is wrong.
    • Up x 2
  3. Dosatron01

@Exileant
    Even when I get the jump on a TR max or VS max I still lose the 1v1s with my NC max. That's how bad the NC max is. And yes, I am talking about indoor. And yes I am talking of CQB, and yes that means around 5 to 10m distance. And no I am definitely, 100%, sure that the max was alone and I was not being shot at by other people. I am also sure he did not use emergency repair. I am also entirely sure he wasn't being repaired by a non existent engineer or his non existent repair grenade. And yes I was using dual shotguns. I tried with dual mattock extended mag and dual scat extended mag. I simply die. You might as well just delete the NC max from the game at this point. On range I'm more than useless and even in CQ I'm useless as a max, so why even have it in the first place?
    • Up x 1
  4. AllRoundGoodGuy

Idk why, but this had me cracking up. I think as a whole people should be more direct.
    • Up x 2
  5. Liewec123

glad that i could entertain you XD