Dead or Alive: nice patch

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by InexoraVC, Aug 31, 2019.

1. InexoraVC

I love the gaming after "Dead or Alive" patch. Many new features, new experience, new struggle... Lets dont push developers and just play 1-2 months. Players need more time to adapt.
    • Up x 1
  2. OneShadowWarrior

Agreed, no 1-2 months to adapt, they need more hot fixes and for christ sakes more maps.
  3. Demigan

It seems to be a new development on these forums to say "let's just play it first" whenever something horrible comes along. Right now it seems that if every NC or maybe every TR weapon got nerfed to deal 1 damage each I'd expect you guys to still be "we can't really know how it works out until we've tried it out 1 to 2 months!".
    • Up x 1
  4. InexoraVC

In that case we'll ask for better fire suppression :)

Anyway I haven't maxed the new features either VC's or TR's and NC's. I can't say what is good/right and what is bad/wrong. For example Magrider's multidirection exaust looks very promising but right now it doesn't help me much to raise VKD ratio. As well as Recharge.
    NumbNutz Vanguard reactor does something but right now I can't "feel" how I can use it to raise my effectiveness. As well as that big glowing ball before Prowler. That is why me personally need more time to adapt.
  5. Demigan

Since we can already do the math and show you that the NAR is superior to the NumbNutz reactor we can safely say the the NC's changes did not help for example. That is why saying "oh deary me we have to look how it plays first" is a ridiculous sentiment. It is the exact same sentiment used for the NC MAX changes, which have proven to be horrible as already stated at the beginning. Or the things like the differences between Buzzard, Starfall and the TR Flamethrower etc etc.
    • Up x 1