LOL - DBG you continue to be rubbish at spotting the cheats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Towie, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Towie

2. Beerbeerbeer

I think they’ve cracked the encryption/game files and hit-box hacking is back. I say this anecdotally based on what is being said and shared on hacker forums. Google “Planetside 2 cheats” and go to the forum that starts with a ‘U.’

I guess it would’ve been naive to assume the last patch permanently fixed it.
  3. ZDarkShadowsZ

I came across one earlier too. Twice now have I been killed by 2 NC players on Cobalt.It's very obvious when someone isn't playing fairly when they make a beeline for a cloaked stalker Infiltrator sat parked in the middle of no where.

Or maybe their bullets just 'happened' to make their way over 150 metres across the map. Or maybe they were already walking in that convenient direction, in the middle of an open space and I just 'happened' to be there. Or maybe they took a lucky guess and knew I was parked behind a rock far away from the fight and decided to just take a convenient stroll to my exact location and shotgun me in the face. Maybe I somehow conveniently bugged out and wasn't invisible nor crouch walking. Maybe I was somehow calling things out without even pressing anything. Who knows.
  4. Beerbeerbeer

By the way, people on the forum know it’s being monitored. They’re purposely trying to mislead a bit, at least the smart ones.

However, if you are known there, the hacks are easily exchanged by private message, but don’t expect to create an account today and have these people share hacks or tips right off the bat.

If you really want to know how these hacks work, create an account, build rep, wait and be patient and kindly ask in PMs.

HOWEVER, I’M NOT CONDONING HACKING, FAR FROM IT. DO NOT USE THESE HACKS.

ALL I’M DOING IS TRYING TO RAISE AWARENESS AND PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT WITH A LITTLE CODING KNOWLEDGE AND HELP FROM SAID FORUMS, YOU CAN HIT-BOX HACK OR EVEN ACCESS THE SECRET DEV MENU TO TELEPORT, SPEED, ETC. ESP HACK, YOU NAME IT.
  5. iller

Hmm... perhaps the Automated system DID pick up on it though? It's telling me that player is R.I.P. off the database...

I honestly can't say that I've seen an increase on my server over the usual 2% I always see using subtle Skripts. If there's an uptick then it's probably on the more TryHardy servers
    • Up x 1
  6. Towie

Yes looks like he has been deleted. You can still see his sessions on Voidwell - https://voidwell.com/ps2/player/5428885884751286193/sessions/54135441

(KDR 7.71 HSR 65% on the Gauss SAW).

They got rid of him quite quickly - we didn't even get a chance for the usual suspects on here to say 'looks totally legit to me'.
    • Up x 2
  7. Demigan

What I've been seeing looks like an instant-quicknife thing.

For example, I walked through an enemy crowd with the Nightmare implant, I had just knifed someone so I was invisible and walked through an enemy while I just stabbed his buddy. As I walked through that enemy went from sniping at range to stabbing me the very moment I walked through.
    Ofcourse that's kinda suspicious as he was surrounded by allies that also walked through him. After that I started noticing how quickly certain players would knife me. Surprisingly this was in my advantage a few times as they would knife before I had received enough damage, causing them to die while they recovered from knifing while I hosed them down, especially suspicious when it happened before the player could even fire his first shot. those players should have known that starting combat with knifing me wouldn't result in my death and would result in a longer TTK than just shooting me at that distance.
    • Up x 1
  8. Towie

Auto-knife was indeed a feature of some older hacks - it's not unreasonable to expect some private hacks have the same functionality.
    • Up x 1
  9. breeje

10. TRspy007

link doesn't work...

also DBG gave us the opportunity to have a very tight aimbot. The community preferred not to so veteran players could still be able to create new characters and farm. That's great, but now we have to rely on human investigation, which takes a little longer. Considering all the reports they have to sort through, they still manage to do a pretty good job
  11. JibbaJabba

Ok when I see this get dug up again, I gotta ask: Do you believe this? I need to know to decide whether to laugh or not.

The legendary Prokor thread. The man who single handedly convinced himself of a conspiracy. He believed it so much that everyone gave up trying to convince him and instead began a troll for the history books.
  12. Towie

...it did for a while - until DBG deleted the character. Sometimes they seem to ban (in that - they never play again but you can still see the stats), other times they delete. I don't know what determines their course of action.

Now there is nothing left of that character on most sites with the exception of voidwell (link posted earlier).
  13. breeje

this is why i posted it, i like to shake things up and wil always post things like this. sometimes i look up old YouTube hacker clips, in this case i found the Prokor thread.

there wil always be a hacker who wil find a backdoor in to PS2 and it wil work for a while. but some players wil see hackers everywhere and i love to support them as a inside joke to myself. don't ask me why, i just think it's funny to do.
  14. Savadrin

My nightmare implant has been really wonky, it appears that it's not always cloaking me.
  15. CrazyMike

I ALWAYS see hacks when there is a crucial piece of a lattice that needs to be defended and a group of 5 or so people come in and miraculously take out everything in sight, including spawn points in less than a minute. That's when I see hacks. They know exactly where everyone is at any time and always have the jump on you.