TR of cobalt. Seems you have only won 1 alert this week WE R ONNU!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by topgunsmurf, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Skraggz

Allow me to be captain obvious and point out his stats. It will 100% be a comical film for the first few, after which I'm sure it will become boring looking at the spawn room.
  2. topgunsmurf

stats lol 0.8 as an outfit leader hunted one end of map to the other leads at the front of his troops... i am totally fine with my stats... try be me on the server for a day ... 20 people in the room lol no one will shoot the other 19 lol they will aim for me ignoring the rest to be able to say .. i killed majordope lol
  3. Skraggz

Uhm, excuse me but d iui didn't you place me on ignore....

Also you cant shoot through those 19 others... good try to deflect. Other outfit leaders seem to be doing just fine, you are the exception. Wonder why that truly is.... give you a tip, has nothing to do with the perceived notion that you're hunted.
  4. Demigan

I know but I was trying to put it more diplomatically. Statistically there is a chance that he would actually be good.
  5. Zizoubaba

if you judge whether someone is good on KD you're ignorant.
  6. JibbaJabba

I'm watching..

https://www.twitch.tv/audiovision

They are not good. They yell a lot though. They are good at that1
  7. JibbaJabba

Also... losing the alert badly.

And if I were to give one piece of advice, just one it would be this. Find a copy of Sun Tzu's are of war. Find keyword "hobbling" in it. There is a concept that obviously is not understood by this commander.

Watching this guy yell at a squad to throw concs and put down a beacon. Yelling. Repeatedly. And in the corner of the screen you can see that literally every person in the entire squad is dead.

So yeah, needs to look up that concept in Art of War. Hobbling.
  8. Skraggz

If you are judging whether he is good or not on JUST his KD you are ignorant.
  9. Skraggz

[IMG]
  10. topgunsmurf

11. topgunsmurf

Epic ambush of 95ss multiple times by ONNU!
    Setting up ambush here the calm before the storm!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/451296967?t=04h17m10s
    Game on ... nublings
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/451296967?t=04h20m05s
    And Later in night another AMBUSH under the bridge as bridge Trolls :p
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/451296967?t=04h59m42s
  12. Demigan

Some constructive criticism:

So with at least 24 people against a 12-24 group of people (of which only a handful of vehicles reach your spot) you manage to win?
    You have 24+ people waiting around doing nothing for a long time. Also "nobody spot them"? Shouldn't you have had one person spotting them? A single LA or better yet a single Stalker infil spotting them wouldn't have hurt and given you a clearer picture. Since you didn't seem to lead from the front and barely did anything during the attack you could easily have used a Stalker to keep your squad updated.
    Why are you throwing grenades? You an LA, it's not like you can damage the tanks and you are interrupting your reload.
    If you had ordered everyone to take some Lightnings and MBT's you could have murdered all enemy vehicles and be taking control of that base by the time those tanks finally arrive and you spring your ambush. It all seems to be a waste of time if you ask me. Sure some of them could have died in a mad rush towards the enemy, but that is a wonderful way to select players who will be taking the base from the inside. The base you would be attacking has a very badly placed spawnroom allowing for easy spawncamping so you wouldn't need many players on the point.
  13. topgunsmurf

Post a video of yourself leading a Squad ... then come back and talk to me... in hindsight anything can be said... as for 12 lol look at the video says 24 lol we had a sq and a half up ... i am not my factions keeper ... we had a sq n a half up they had about same but in tanks.. we won with an ambush ... they was to dumb to stop of after doing it MANY MANY TIMES TO THEM lol ...
    you know nothing Jon Snow :p lol
    Post epic winning video or suck a nut lmfao
  14. topgunsmurf

oh and half the sq was recruits on training ... so needed to learn how we roll ... hence logic as we are a LA based outfit and HA .. though we do tanks etc as well this comes much later in their training ... ONNU spends about 3 months teaching people many things ... suggest you watch future videos n POST YA OWN MR KNOW IT ALL lols
  15. topgunsmurf

Give advice to the guys lost lmfaoo not the guys WON lol..... x3 oor x4 times lol n then about the same later in the day again lol.
  16. Liewec123

last night NC won our first primetime alert in ages, thanks OH-NO!
    your invisible help was crucial i'm sure! (i actually saw onnu VS tags at one base! (yeah...you lost, it was humiliating)
    i never knew you existed, but now that i do you are definitely a defining factor in the alerts! definitely!
    VS (who oh-no were representing)started off with the majority of the map, 35% VS 35%TR 30%NC
    and ended up losing to the NC minority.
    THANKS OH-NO! invisible as ever! <3
    atleast i've seen that you are actually real now from that one base fight that you lost to some random scrubs like me ^_^
  17. Demigan

At the start of the link it says 24-48 for both area's. But by the time they move to your base it says 12-24 for the attackers.

Also again, why are you throwing grenades at vehicles? You don't know how the game is played?

And if you did this many many times... you mean to say you kept doing a tactic that did nothing to advance your team, even though you had the manpower?

Just spooled through, you keep throwing frag grenades at vehicles that are immune to frag grenades and you are proud of outnumbering enemies 2:1 and winning... But still taking half an hour before you finally get to capture the next base with overwhelming numbers? I say that while the attackers lost the battle, they won the war so to speak. They kept a much higher number of players at bay for a long time even though in any normal circumstance that level of overpop would mean the VS should have rolled over them in a moment.

Something about yada yada Jon Snow to you is appropriate here right?
  18. topgunsmurf

Watch the whole stream .. ONNU was the reason VS had the majority on start of the alert... we also made a hard push on TR and you can even hear me say ... i do not know at this point the VS can win "quality cut off btw by NC GG" but we can sure as hell make sure TR lose.. which we very much did... so aware most of the time ONNU pushes the TR not the NC .. go look at our stats page for outfit its 70% or something TR we push ... but if you would like us to focus your tanks and sundys over the next couple of days to see how we will pwn you on NC... more than welcome to ask ... even welcome to send me a tell in game tell me the base you are pushing and ill be happy to come over n mess it up for you gg :p
  19. topgunsmurf

Yep ill make you right if you look at the video part way in I swap out when i noticed in the middle of the attack .i even thought to myself at time oppps when i noticed. it was due to the base before we went in on and rushing out the gate... all the same .. we pwned the crap out of those idiots on TR ...
    If you look at every other video i have posted this mistake did not happen... thing was after we got in on the last base late and could not save it ... the TR trolled us ... at that point it was more about coming up with a plan for revenge and getting the team together for it than load outs .. listening to command coms .. looking at pops.. and all that stuff an outfit leader does a solo player or people being lead does not have to do .... i am one of the hardest working outfit leaders you will meet in game .. hence why onnu sticks together so well ... as the saying goes in the military .. all fecking plans go out the window once the battle starts and you have to adapt and in planetside 2 you have to adapt VERY VERY fast to the situations...
    Live n learn every day ... now then WHERE IS YOUR LEADERSHIP VIDEO ...?
  20. topgunsmurf

well spotted now post up your leading a sq or 2 into battle video for me to go back over it all and tell you the million n one things should have could have would have made it perfect... believe me i go back over my own in game videos to do just that to myself .. i am my own worst critique so you know lol