Y'all want the game to live? Do this..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Apr 24, 2019.

1. JibbaJabba

DX11 is out. Nanite Systems Operatives (for members!) is out.

Daybreak is gonna be running promotions to get new players and get old ones to return.

How can you help?

File. The. Bugs.

Use /bug ingame
    Or use the forums which will link you to their issue tracker. Create an account and file a bug there..
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10600

Don't be jaded. Don't be hateful. Be patient. It's a whole new client and it's gonna have some bugs. Daybreak is gonna be busting butt to get them fixed before the promotion. They can't fix what they don't know about. Don't assume they know about it. File. The. Bugs.

When those new players show up, let's give them a smooth experience.
    • Up x 7
  2. Demigan

How DARE you come in here with a sunny attitude? And a positive message to boot? Where's the hypocracy? The whining? the insults? The "my neihbours grass-is-more-jade(d)" tantrums? You dare call yourself a Planetsider without any of that?
    • Up x 4
  3. AllRoundGoodGuy

Report the trolls as well.
  4. icufos

Will do, Commander Sir.;)
  5. I'm so dead

I promise to report myself as a troll...and also help with /bug in game when I am not busy eliminating the VS and TR.
  6. Foregone

Oh... yeah. Guess what. I did a bug report and the bug I found out hasn't been fixed.

Now I'm stuck with the same error message on the PTS and can't play the game. Even though I posted a fix for the problem directly as a comment under my opened issue.
  7. ThatPlanetside2Guy

I laughed way harder than I should have...
  8. JohnnyWayne

Bug: I can't create a robot character. Yay. I'm a Member now.
  9. Tigre

Nanite Systems Operatives is not a good thing it will not help at all, the rest of what's going on is cool. people are going to go for the new class and we will have the same prob. you might as well take out all the fac. and leave just the new one. it will place you on a side that needs you and go at it.
  10. Redoubt

I like you=) Thank you for your positive attitude. I see that some thoughtful individual has already posted about my problem, so that I'll not have to: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-3964

I was pretty disapointed that my favorite game didn't work when i tried to play it. I'm over that disappointment now, and I know that they will fix all the problems. I've got some more cash to spend on this game.