[Suggestion] Jumping & Crouching

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptCran, Mar 17, 2019.

1. CaptCran

I suggest a 1(one) second delay being able to fire a weapon or use a med kit if you spam jump and/or crouch.
    • Up x 3
  2. DIGGSAN0

Tell that Light assaults....they won't be happy to see their core feature deleted...
  3. Demigan

If it's just the start of jumping, then I see no problem with a small delay. 1 second is too much, but 0,2 seconds for example is.

I would rather go for a more simple system: changes in direction will increase your COF quickly. You get 3 to 5 changes per 0.5 seconds for free before this happens. This allows people to run around and change direction with little impunity, but people who abuse it and spoof the hitbox system of the game should be punished for it.
    • Up x 1
  4. Crayv

They have a system to prevent people from spamming jump. I am very grateful for this as any game that doesn't just looks stupid when you see people hopping around everywhere.

Having a system where rapidly changing strafe directions either increases your CoF or just slows you down like jumping would be nice. As for crouching, I would like it to increase your CoF at first and then give you a greater bonus than it does currently.
  5. DIGGSAN0

Would be much more easier for snipers to get you
  6. CaptCran

FINE, STEAL MY LIME LIGHT IDEA DEMIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure they're going to take your idea in to consideration cause your content is always SOOOOOO much more logical than my Associates Degree idea..........:mad: j/king btw. You always have good content and I would have your children if I was female.
    • Up x 1
  7. Demigan

Just because statistically there haven't been any pregnant men so far doesn't mean it can't happen! We just need to try it a couple of times ;)
  8. IVANPIDORVAN

as T7 Mini-Blame gun user i protest againt this, cause it will completely kill last feature of this weapon - small COF while airborn. Since this gun have 1.5 headshot mult you have no chance to beat other HA even if you prespin minigun in his face. Only jumps can help.
  9. AllRoundGoodGuy

WOOOOOOAAAAAHHH.... did Demigan just say that stats don't matter?
  10. TR5L4Y3R

but .... but .... schwarzeneger managed it thoughh .....
    • Up x 1