World record, banned from planetside in 10min.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Mar 5, 2019.

1. JibbaJabba

This is impressive, both on the players part but also on daybreaks. I'm glad they recognize the skill of some veteran would be suspicious on a new account.

Props to daybreak! (even though this was clearly a false positive)

2. Rydenan

tl;dr: A pre-overshield-nerf, 0.75 ADS Orion Heavy killing low-BR lemmings pouring out of a doorway until he's disconnected for "Emergency maintenance".
    • Up x 1
  3. Towie

And how long ago was this (he's killing players that haven't played since last year) ?

Why post it now ?

Is the auto-ban system even operational now (it was switched off when various 'vets' decided to discredit the system by doing such videos - not sure it was ever switched back on - and not at all sure why they would go to such lengths to discredit) ?
  4. Jac70

I'd ban the guy for having shttr TryHard superlow graphics :eek:
  5. JibbaJabba

I think it's a fairly old video. I'm not positive which of those algorithms are still being used. Something is being used out there still though. Buddy of mine got the (temporary) boot after some insane blueshift max run.
  6. ObiVanuKenobi

It's 2015.
    There was big drama about this automated system handing out false bans to dolphins and now it's been removed or made way more lenient.
  7. FredM

I was banned once for a about a week or so? An unknown reason to me as I tried for 2 hours to get a base. There where only 2 players fighting me and I think one reported me - for whatever reason but I could not fight them alone and take the base. Support did also not explain why I was banned but at least I canceled my subscription and I did not spend a single Cent on the game anymore for 3 years.

So when they do not know to ban for the right reason and the right people doing the real sh.... then I think they do not deserve better.