[Suggestion] The old Basilic variant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Leidz, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Leidz

Hey, i see DBG love to create variant of some weapons, how about to have the old 2012 sundy Basilic back?

The old basilic have high recoil , high damage and low rpm (in my memory, need to be more skilled to use than new basilic).

So how about to bring back a variant as rare alert reward? :)
  2. FateJH

Did top-mounted weapons ever have recoil? I only ever remember the old Halberd dropping like a rock shortly once the rocket was out of the barrel.
  3. Leidz

Not really, i call "recoil" the bullet dispersion and the aiming cross who grow after 4-5 bullet on machine gun mounted weapons
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

That's cone of fire not recoil.
    • Up x 1
  5. SixNineFour

It would be too OP, easily the best ground vehicle weapon in the game if introduced without tweaks. Best weapon for any role and range.
  6. Blam320

On top of that it's cone of fire bloom, not just cone of fire.
  7. Armcross

8. Kristan

The only thing I miss about Basilisk is the old sound. Not that sound of drumming a cardboard box with permanent markers.
  9. CazadorDeLaBruja

the barrel used to rise a bit after each shot similar to small arms. i want the old enforcer lmao 1 shot instead of 8 but it didnt have weight and the crosshair was super tight. did half dmg of the old halberd... the old enforcer also had a recoil which was wierd