Purgatory will kill this game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by adamts01, Oct 6, 2018.

1. adamts01

**** this ******* ****. Halfway through an alert my game crashes and I'm stuck in this goddamn que. You want to piss off players? This is exactly how you do it.
    • Up x 2
  2. HippoCryties

Haha understandable. They should add up your time played through an alert and then give rewards through brackets of time.
    • Up x 3
  3. Blam320

Honestly, there should be a 2 minute grace period for situations like this; crashing and you want to log back in on the character you were just playing.

Otherwise, you should be out of luck. The queues were put in so no one faction ever has too much of an upper hand via pop imbalance. And yet we still get cases of one faction being under 30% and a second being close to 40%.
    • Up x 8
  4. iller

You have my full Sympathy!! ... Couple years back when I played this game like 5 to 6 hours a day, I'd ALWAYS crash when the Continent Alert had like 5 or 10 minutes remaining. ...an entire hour of bonus certs straight down the drain every time
    • Up x 1
  5. pnkdth

There definitely have to be a better way of logging your time spent in an alert and it should not matter at all if you log off or the game crashes. You pulled your weight, you should be rewarded.

Also, there should definitely be some time for you to get back in.
    • Up x 2
  6. AlcyoneSerene

Completely agreed. Sometimes the game freezes for me or my friends and being stuck in the queue is punishing. Other games do have a grace period in case of disconnects, PC crashes, etc., mid-match.
  7. Twin Suns

Don't sweat the Bolshevik, killer.

*pours a beer* Here ya go. Nice and cold. ;)
    • Up x 1
  8. Sazukata

Let's hinder friends and outfits from playing with each other in an MMO. What could go wrong?
    • Up x 1