I noticed some devs don't like NC...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Sep 4, 2018.

1. JibbaJabba

Or perhaps they like them too much?

IE, when playing TR or VS they appear to attack NC by almost a 2:1 margin as opposed to the other available faction. When playing as NC they attack both factions almost equally.

Wonder why?

I can tell you that getting curb-stomped by them during certain prime-time hours is getting pretty !#$ old.
  2. Kristan

By your logic devs hate TR, because during the continent locking alerts, TRs on Miller end up with less than 20% of territory, getting doubleteamed to the Warpgate.
  3. JibbaJabba

MMmm, no. That is not "by my logic" at all.

I'm speaking specifically regarding devs as players in the game and percentage kills they have vs various factions. When they get on the game to play for fun they attack NC....
  4. VeryCoolMiller

as far i know nc is the faction more common among devs...
  5. Sazukata

I only have a single anecdote, bit it lines up with your experience.

Last time I played, I ran into DBG_Drew at The Bastion while playing with my outfit on NC. Received a merciless four MSW-R bullets to the face.
  6. NXR1

Most of the devs are NC mains.
  7. pnkdth

One BR35 character. Definitive proof right there. I do love these forums sometimes.

That said, if s***posting 11/10.
  8. Campagne

Can anybody list at least some of the Dev's characters?
    • Up x 1
  9. JibbaJabba

If true that might be a reason?? If your buddies are on NC and you want to go at it with them...
  10. JibbaJabba

Multiple characters, ASP level or higher. It's a thing, I'm not making it up. Just trying to find out if there is some reason as it's not an insignificant difference. Like ~60-65% vs NC and 35% vs the other faction.

Twould be frowned upon to outright name people in the forums I think. If curious recursion will tell you who the Devs are when you kill them. Others have shown their names during twitch and such.