What happened to the Implant that told us we were "Spotted"?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iller, Aug 28, 2018.

1. iller

^ as the title says ^ .. I may not have read all the descriptions right but I don't believe I'm seeing it anywhere and I haven't noticed any indicator telling me when/if I've been Reticle-Q'd
  2. LordKrelas

I think that is Rank-5 of one of the rare implants, It's certainly not missing.
    I remember seeing the effect some-where on them
    • Up x 1
  3. Sazukata

I believe you're looking for Counter Intelligence, an exceptional tier implant. It also auto-spots those who damage you.
    • Up x 4
  4. iller

Well no I'm NOT looking for that, b/c there's no way I'll ever be able to actually GET that implant. Those are all Loot Box implants intended mainly for ppl who can Pay2Win. And I never needed the Combined auto spotter one to begin with, I used to get by just fine with the spotting alert implant all by itself
  5. Twin Suns

C'mom, just stop the temper tantrum and recycle you're ISO-4 like most people do to get those implants.

Geez....
  6. Gustavo M

Yeah, like the game telling you that you've been spotted will make you "win" all the time. It's mostly a convenience rather than a "upgrade".
    • Up x 3
  7. DarkStarAnubis

While I agree on the tantrum side :) OP is right about RND.

Counter Intelligence is an exceptional implant so it cannot be built with ISO-4, you have to buy [enough] loot crates to get it.
    • Up x 3
  8. Twin Suns

I misspoke. *bows humbly*

I meant use 500 ISO to purchase a ISO-4 recycler pack, it gives you a chance to get exceptionals.

o7
    • Up x 2
  9. iller

A ..."Chance"...
    [IMG] excellent MEME,
    ...Sir

I'll believe it when they disclose the real probabilities of exceptionals on each box but my gut tells me they're doing some Activision rigging here and only the ones bought with station cash have higher RNG's
  10. FateJH

Of course, if you'd rather believe a fairy tale you came up with over people who have done the math, go ahead; but, still, I must link. There's a probability table about seven pgdn's from the top (seven to me anyway...).
    • Up x 4
  11. JDS999

btw ive gotten 3-4 exceptionsal from 750 cert packs