medic device cool down???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptCran, Dec 18, 2017.

1. CaptCran

Is there a cool down for the medic device with revives and heals that I'm missing (glitched)??? I've never ran into a cool down and I've been in the mix since Nov. 2012.
  2. The Rogue Wolf

Nope. The medic tool can be used indefinitely.
    • Up x 1
  3. Prudentia

back in nov 2012 there was a cooldown, long since gone as infantry simply doesn't have enough health and weapons do too much damage as if a medic tool could outheal them.
  4. Eternaloptimist

I could not deploy my engie ammo pack a couple of times a while ago and I had to shut the game down then start it again to get it working again. Sounds like a local glitch maybe?
  5. FateJH

Usually, that's a case of the game being stuck halfway into a deployable placement procedure. It's stuck waiting for you to complete a previous deployable placement. A variation of this problem used to be improper vehicle lock-on state, where one's lock-on rocket launcher behaved like it was perpetually flared and the only way to clear it is to properly lock onto a target and successfully fire without having flares used against you in the process. In terms of the ammo pack, following that theory, you should be able to unstick your ammo pack by finding the deployable that hasn't completed. I recommend you start with your turret slot item.

Or, you can just relog.
    • Up x 1