Development Update: Critical Mass

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zugig

this update is repeatedly crashing me and all the people I have talked to
    • Up x 3
  2. AkumaTora

Also crashing, will only load 1/3 the progress bar on load screen then crash. After full reboot may load in to vr training, then crashes when changing continents.....
  3. SmittyJensen

This is a critical mess. Near instant disconnects. Why didn't you guys deploy in the morning so you'd have all (work)day to resolve issues?
  4. Stopcomplainingicamp

Will load and instadisconnect before I can get out of the spawn tube, better shut down servers until you can fix it.
  5. Wolfson

I manage to load up, get shunted into VR Training, manage to move forward five paces to redeploy to another work, and get disconnected from the server.
  6. SmittyJensen

Finally got in and got a stable session. I logged in, immediately went to the VR terminal and selected Indar. bingo bango.. in a game and played for over an hour now. NC and VS teamed up though to wipe TR off the map... that's dirty.
  7. Gavlad7

PLANETSIDE 2 = C4 . You kill everithing with c4 this sucks,
  8. Blam320

When you log in, immediately try to warp to another continent. If you get disconnected before you can switch continents or from VR to a continent, just repeat the process until you can. This will resolve any stability issues you have.
  9. kitisto

How can I obtain the "analyst helmet" on the Pts ( when is it obtainable?)o_O
  10. Toxigenn

how long will the servers be closed?
  11. Azirral

12. Toxigenn

13. Snowfie

14. REZistance

You guys changed it so the Harassers can now tank a brick of C-4 and not blow up?? Why the hell would you do that? Those things are already too tough. If you were fortunate enough to actually get a brick on one you deserve the kill! Please change it back.
  15. Fanbite

funny. undestroyable and can wreck a vanguard in 5 seconds.harassers are OP and now....horrible. well done guys and you want me to pay for this ********???? NEVER!!!!!
  16. DreD

Well done DBG!!
    Everything was fine to mee yesterday and today before hotfix. But now after hotfix (which one supposed to fix this problem) I'm instantly kicked off server after going out of spawn tube on WarpGate.
  17. DmC187

Same for me and other outfit guys =(
  18. ciotta2013

same here!maybe the hampsters are still warming up ;)
    EDIT: works now
  19. Fanbite

DBG? you mean Daily Bug Greator? or...wait..."Daily, Bugs are getting Greater" is better
  20. Eerean

Didnt receive any loot box reward for a continent lock alert!

I was just playing the esamir alert for NC, we won and locked the continent..yet i received no reward at all. So no booster, implant, iso or anything really. I played for at least 90% of the alert and in the 2 previous ones i got iso in various amounts. So no clue why it didnt give me a loot box which is really dissapointing. After asking around in yell chat it even seemed as i was not the only one. -_-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.