Bridge Pwns Vanguard.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ziggurat8, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ziggurat8

I have seen some wild terrain crashes before, harassers flipping over, flashes cartwheeling, sunderers rolling down hill.

I thought I had seen it all...

• Up x 5
  2. The Rogue Wolf

Almost pulled off that McTwist. Who knew that Tony Hawk joined the NC? :D
  3. Demigan

Ahw poor ZIggurat, never seen Dumplings before...
  4. blackboemmel

5. Gundem

When your trying to bring freedom to the Vanu but you see a spider
    • Up x 3
  6. TR5L4Y3R

welcocome to buggysi ... i mean planetside 2
  7. Corezer

it looks like you're the one who got "pwned"

advanced NC tactic...
    • Up x 1
  8. LaughingDead

And people saying vehicle physics are fine.
    Well they are, this is awesome.
  9. Ziggurat8

Lol...he had me absolutely dead to rights. I wasn't coming out of that engagement alive.

For a split second I thought the crazy flip might have saved me and then I got crushed. He exploded at almost exactly the same moment I died. My gunner and magrider survived but my magrider burned to death after my gunner fought and killed a harasser (I love gunners with out rep guns :() . If I hadn't gotten out I would have been fine....

I love this game. :D Even the crazy weird physics that makes stuff like that possible.
  10. Ziggurat8

Dumplings POV
    • Up x 2
  11. BrbImAFK

Is that PS4? That's not the normal killscreen?
  12. Ziggurat8

That's the normal kill screen. Yes it's PS4. Figured the PS4 intro on the first video would have given it away. :p
  13. BrbImAFK

Heh... probably forgot about it by the time I saw the second video! Incipient Altzheimers for sure! :D

Anyway, the PC death screen looks completely different, which is why I was confused.