Daybreak Cashback Feb 4 and 5 eekend

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Halvorana, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Halvorana

Is there going to be a Daybreak Cash refund for people who bought items like boosts and lost 2 days because of server issues over and over for 2/4/17 and 2/5/17?
  2. HappyStuffin

Unfortunately, we all agreed that DBG could basically do whatever they wanted with our money, keep it or otherwise, once we signed up to the game. It's in the fine print. Terms of Service or whatever it's called.

Ethically, I think they should return certs and especially money to players who expected one thing but got another.
    It isn't fair to pay (with money) for something, say, a gun, and then have it nerfed into something with lesser stats later. Same goes with paying for it with certs. Looking at you Thermal and LMG nerfs.

Either way, don't hold your breath on DBG caring about you once you've given up your hard earned cash.

I'm quite sure this isn't the answer you are looking for, but it's unfortunately business as usual for DBG.
  3. Klabauter8

They do give certs back though. For example when the ESF afterburner tanks were made a default option, they gave everyone their certs back who bought them. I guess they just can't give back certs whenever they nerf something, otherwise they'd have to do this almost every update.

Thermals were nerfed hard but it's still just another nerf like many others. I also guess that it would be quite complicated to track down all the people who payed money constantly and pay them their amount back. Not sure if this is so easily doable.
  4. CaptCran

Make sure to read the fine print. And the stuff that's hidden. :rolleyes: