Hacker is back and ruining battles on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DorinFoehammer, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Harry Beavers

Yeah cause you know for sure right?
    • Up x 1
  2. Harry Beavers

Because posting a gameplay vid is supposed to convince players you haven't used cheats before? How does that work exactly?
    • Up x 4
  3. C0smos

The salt is strong in you.
  4. Harry Beavers

Did you learn that after graduating from ITT Tech? If you have nothing meaningful to add to the discussion about cheating then kindly see your way out.
    • Up x 3
  5. 3Stan2112

What stellar contributions have YOU made here? Remember that one time you thought I was cheating around Andvari Barracks because you couldn't handle a mediocre Light Assault? Yeah, you lose all credibility from that. You're just a ****ter, moreso than myself.
  6. DasAnfall

What's his in game name, stan?
  7. Harry Beavers

This account has been inactive since forever. Lie much?
    • Up x 5
  8. Ziggurat8

Xoniq. That game play vid. You certainly got some moves but there's at least 5 or 6 times you should have been dead to rights but somehow manage to squeak it out. I guess I just have to believe that no one else on PC can aim for ****.

Though I certainly imagine on there end it feels like you take 3x more bullets than anyone else. Cause that's what it looks like.

Exposed, taking fire, taking fire, taking fire, pop a medkit, duck behind a corner, pop out and kill in .3s. It always seems like it takes them at least 3x as long to kill you. Even when you're just standing in the open trading shots. I would for sure accuse you of some crazy *** lag wizadry at a minimum.

Glad I play on PS4. That medkit spam **** is all but impossible. The interface doesn't allow it. Game is better for it, no doubt in my mind.
    • Up x 4
  9. BoomerMk2

Believe it. Most of the players in this game can't hit the broad side of a bus.
  10. Mirta00

No. This is a blatent lie. Since most of the players remaining on Cobalt for example are veterans. Go check the stats. I have to agree with Harry for a change reading through. Quit it with the deceptive lies, they aren't impressing anyone.
    • Up x 2
  11. BoomerMk2

Muh deceptive lies. https://gfycat.com/SlipperyInnocentIbadanmalimbe
  12. X0NIQ

I play from Pennsylvania on East coast server with 30-50ms on my end. This was also in the early morning hours, around 7:00 AM so server's weren't stressed. There wasn't any higher tier TR players at that base or anything so most probably are newish or just can't shoot (you'd be surprised how many potatoes are 100+ BR that can't land shots outside of a vehicle) Peakers advantage is a factor a lot as well. This was also after medkit nerf. Old medkit with resist shield on was almost unkillable in the right hands and if the enemy cant HS.
  13. zu2

Xoniq,

Kudos for replying to this thread, but realize that no video is going to convince people that you don't hack. It doesn't matter that you've spent thousands of hours perfecting your skills, less skilled players are going to make accusations for their own shortcomings. I'm sure I've killed and been killed by you when I was on Emerald (moved to Connery), but you don't stick in my mind like Vonic. Even someone like me gets hackusations. Once on Emerald I was accused of using a speed hack with my max. I had to gently assure the person that there was a max ability called charge that was perfectly legitimate. (Sniff, I miss my charge!)
  14. 3Stan2112

I'm thinking it's HairyButter but I could be wrong. If so, my apologies.
  15. Beerbeerbeer

I think all of the people mentioned in this thread--including a few that incessantly defend them--carry a very high suspicion of ingeniously (or maybe not so ingeniously) modifying the dumb, open game files. Yeah you too Dasanfall. Bite me.

If I wanted to hack this game, and I possessed a decent modicum of skill, I would modify game files just enough to give me an edge without overtly raising suspicion. I honestly believe that's what all the "hackers" left playing are doing. Not some dumb get caught aimbot, but an edge afforded by the equally dumb open game files.

That loophole has to close now.
    • Up x 2
  16. DasAnfall

I completely agree. I despise hackers, and I'm not above switching factions to TK them if they are being obvious. I even have several videos on YouTube where I wanted to get a second opinion.

To be honest, when I first saw the game modifying hitbox video, I thought it was a joke that you were able to do it.

I'm not going to defend hackers, I hate them probably even more than most of you do.

The important thing to realise is that, if someone isn't a flying 300kd aimbot max, hackusations to hackers ratio is probably around 20-30:1.

Although I suppose I should be thankful, because this thread finally got X0NIQ to post some gameplay :D although I'm sure some people will still hackusate him.

Side note: 42% accuracy isn't outside the realm of plausibility. It's definitely high, but plenty of people can do it. I don't really focus on it and have about 35% with the orion, and over 40% with the cyclone. A better aim player than I that actually focuses on it would probably be able to do much better. I know virt could run close to 50% accuracy on certain ARs.
  17. DasAnfall

18. Harry Beavers

I don't know what's more sad:

The fact you're trying to find my character on this account or the fact you both have the wrong person.
  19. DasAnfall

Feel free to enlighten us! I was simply going off of what another person said he believed was your character.

I doubt you would actually bother to, it's easier to accuse people anonymously, so you won't be recognized as a crop.
  20. Harry Beavers

Welcome to ignore. Now the adults can have an actual conversation without children trying to interfere.