Hacker is back and ruining battles on Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DorinFoehammer, Dec 12, 2016.

1. lokear

Why do these types of hackers appear,Because the server does not judge them. mobile speed, bullet damage, Bullet hit, Radar detection, mobile location, no detection,
  2. Beerbeerbeer

People are comparing apples to oranges in regard to accuracy in this game.

Unlike some other shooters, this game has a cone of fire, which the user has no control over. This is compounded with the game's recoil mechanism.

Even if you could hold the dot perfectly on target, the amount of bullets hitting that spot is a percentile based on some bloom algorithm.

So good accuracy in this game is actually pretty hard. However, there are no recoil hacks, which alleviates one of those issues, and of course increasing the hit box would address it just as well.

Personally speaking, 30% LMG accuracy is top-notch, anything beyond 35% is just ludicrous imo.
  3. Humoreske

I saw jet HA squad. lol
    They jumped over high walls and were hovering. I was killed by MCG. loool
    BE,please.
  4. bubbacon

I just look at logic and trends to make a decision. The scumbag I used as an example is one of many that ruin this game for the majority. Note that said Scumbag even runs 75% acc with a Decimater. That's eye popping. We are talking about a dumbfired rocket. We are talking about an insane Acc that out performs lock ons. We are talking about a guy that doesn't even use lock ons? And why would he use them when he has cheats that do the work for him.
  5. Harry Beavers

Well what do you know?

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428376610518165905/killboard

Xoniqnc scoring multiple head shots (3 guys in a row) with a SAS-R this morning in under 1 second which is impossible because of the bolt action animation time (1 sec+) and reacquiring a different target.

Now kindly s t f u defending this player and report them in game.
    • Up x 1
  6. Person7man

not sure if youre ******** or just don't know how to read- those sniper kills are 3 seconds apart.
  7. Harry Beavers

Learn to read:

kill - Dec 19, 09:45:57 AM

kill - Dec 19, 09:45:59 AM

kill - Dec 19, 09:46:01 AM

2 seconds between kills. Impossible due to the guns bolt action animation. So in under 1 second he had to reacquire another target and head shot it? 3 times in a row?

I'm actually going to email DBG about this because it is irrefutable.
    • Up x 2
  8. Jake the Dog

Why is this thread still going? Beaver has clearly seen the devil incarnate, and he's not changing his mind. RadarX WE SUMMON THEE KILL THIS THREAD
  9. Harry Beavers

Raising awareness needs to happen.

Now that there is irrefutable proof that XONIQ is cheating you want the thread closed? I wonder why.

To the community: Don't let people try and deter you from calling out cheaters. They will come up with every excuse to justify it so they can have their fun in game. Stand up for what is right and let's keep this game as cheater free as possible.
    • Up x 2
  10. ObiVanuKenobi

Previously you said he killed 3 people in less than 1 second, now it's 3 people in 6 seconds 2 seconds apart.
    SAS-R has a fire rate of 55 RPM so almost 1 shot per second which makes it possible. I'll just leave this here. You can see 3 kills in 6 sec or less multiple times.
  11. ObiVanuKenobi

I already asked him some time ago and he couldn't provide any source. If it was true more people than only him would've heard about it.
  12. Harry Beavers

What I said previously is spot on. You're misinterpreting my post ffs. Just stop. Each of his kills are under 1 second in a chain.

SAS-R - chamber time 1.1s

That mean the animation takes up almost all of the time in between those kills with the SAS-R. That leaves .9 seconds (WITH a ZERO PING) to acquire another target, line up their head and kill them. He did this 3x in a row and according to his kill board from the past few days he does this repeatedly.

At this point anyone defending him is circumspect of cheating.

PS. You linked a video where an aimbot overlay doesn't show. He was called out for it before "quitting" LMAO

Chamber Time:

• Up x 2
  13. Person7man

Here's two more examples of people doing exactly what you said was impossible. Multiple 2 kills in 2 seconds in both of those vids (one is a montage, one is a clip dump). Both of these I got from a 1 second youtube search of "planetside 2 bolt action." I can guarantee you anyone half decent at bolting has done this (I have done this probably 50x, if not more, over the 4.5 years I've played). I never like to use the "git gud" argument because it's demeaning, but I think you need to put more hours into the game to realize how possible all of these outcomes are.
  14. Harry Beavers

In neither video does anyone chain kills with a SAS-R headshotting within a .9 second window. Keep linking things to try and justify what is obviously a cheater.

Math doesn't lie.
  15. Person7man

Ok, I admit I have been trolled. Clearly the 15 minute long video of a guy CHAINING KILLS WITH A SASR IN 3 SECONDS does not qualify as proof.

Well done master troll, you got me.
  16. Harry Beavers

The video of NCelusive1 who was cheating and later called out? Are you an idiot? His aimbot overlay doesn't show on the video.

Look closely at 4:36 he gets called out in the youtube comments further down being exposed as a cheater.

Thank you for linking a video where a guy was exposed as a cheater.. Anything else?
  17. DasAnfall

lol

Forumside in a nutshell

anyways, here's video evidence (twice) of esp/spot hacks

18. ObiVanuKenobi

1st video he linked, 3 kills in 6 sec 0:15-0:21.

2nd video 0:26-0:32, most likely more but i'm too lazy to watch.
  19. Beerbeerbeer

I don't understand why some people will defend strangers, whom they never met in real life, nor have seen what's on their computer, or what files they have, to no end.

I can understand the paranoid, false positive aspect of general accusations, but seriously, what is your agenda? Just makes you look weird too. Is it guilt by association, or, in your defense, innocence by association?

How can you defend something you honestly and truthfully don't know with any certainty unless you personally inspected his computer?

I just find it strange (and funny).
    • Up x 2
  20. ObiVanuKenobi

I'm not saying he's not cheating, he might be but i just... don't like bulls​hit.