LA stealth nerfs: Biolabs

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Corezer, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Corezer

skip to 5:38 and you can see it immediately! Additionally, the same set of rocks, on the other side, used to have a spot level with the crescent building's balcony which you could get on, that has been sealed off with invisible walls. Additionally, from those same rocks shooting outside onto the airpad, an invisible wall has been added to the top of the entrance, limiting how far out onto the airpad you can shoot (this nerf is a little older)

It is patently obvious that these changes are designed with the class most likely to use these spots in mind...
    • Up x 2
  2. Crayv

I really hated that they added invisible walls to the spot at the very top of the inside of the Biolab. Wouldn't want the jetpack class getting to places that other classes can't.
  3. Iridar51

I don't mind them patching up unobvious camping spots, but I dislike them using invisible walls for it. You should be able to go where you can see, and see where you can go.
    • Up x 2
  4. Masyaka

if you have a flash suppressor and never miss shots they'll never find you.
  5. Iridar51

Flash suppressor doesn't hide tracers.
  6. Masyaka

*if you never miss

*tracers are being hard to see to the target
  7. Iridar51

To the target - yes, especially at close range. Other can see them just fine.
  8. Masyaka

i dont think you can perform these stealth tricks at 96+, because ther will be like 5 of enemies/allies in that spot.