Question about smoke grenades

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by saronyogg, Sep 8, 2016.

1. saronyogg

I started to collect medals, ribbons and directives, (most of it, for certs, im f2p player) and i notice that smoke grenades for LA has medal indicator
    So far i cannot get a kill with smoke grenades, its easier with flash grenades,
    How do i got the medal for smoke grenade for LA?
  2. Iridar51

I don't think you can.
  3. MajiinBuu

You can get kills with flash grenades :confused:
  4. Iridar51

They do about 10 damage. However, the main way to get Flash Grenade medals and ribbons is to get assists.

If an ally kills an enemy affected by your Flash Grenade, you will get a Flash Assist, which will count as a kill towards ribbons and medals.

I don't think Smoke Grenades work that way, though.
    • Up x 2
  5. saronyogg

I saw some fixes last weeks (among those the logistic one) but still i dont see why there is a medal indicator for smoke grenades, but for emp grenades there is not medal indicator, and still i have the bronze medal
    IS IT A BUG OR NOT? (either the medal interface or how smoke grenades works)
    If smoke grenades cant have any kills or kill assiste medals (like flash or emp grenades) then why an indicator?
  6. Iridar51

Probably just an oversight. As you say, smoke grenades cannot get kills or assists in any way.