[FREEDOM!] We need more shotgun!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LaughingDead, Jun 9, 2016.

1. LaughingDead

Currently the murica in me is saying you need a shotgun on EVERYTHING, clearly the NC is doing something wrong!

We need shotguns on our LMGs, shotguns on our sniper rifles, SHOTGUNS ON OUR KNIVES, OUR CHILDREN OUR PUPPIES. YES MY FREEMEN, IN ORDER FOR US TO BE FREE, WE MUST PUT SHOTGUNS ON EVERYTHING AND WE ARE FREE TO DO SO.

(Serious suggestion, shotgun LMGs and sniper rifles :3)
  2. thebigbortishbort

Funny you say this the ESSR for the NC was originally going to have an alternate firemode to be used as a shotgun or underbarrel shotty , NC skitzed it at this and got the rifle they have now , which while it is cool it is nothing wacky.

you people are also the only ones with a underbarrel shotgun for your shotgun which is 10/10
  3. LaughingDead

Well I still want a shotgun knife so I can kill at close range.
  4. Campagne

[IMG]

No thanks.
  5. William Petersen

Fewer shotguns. More railguns.
    • Up x 2
  6. Armcross

How about railshotgun?
  7. Hegeteus

Well, only NS vehicles left to outfit with them
    • Up x 1
  8. Pfundi

Titan 150 Grapeshot (like Canister ammunition but big enough to fight vehicles)
  9. Eternaloptimist

Ah, I thought this was about actual shotguns rather than attachments. I was going to say that making the ones that are already available a bit more effective would be enough for starters.

I'd quie fancy a shotgun attachment on my Medic healing gun though as I always seem to pull it out just as a friggin' enemy runs around a corner and sees me.
  10. Liewec123

don't tempt them! they really will stick an underbarrel shotgun on your sniper rifle :p
    • Up x 1
  11. Pfundi

Yeah, because when Bolt Action "Ruin your day" CQC Headshot god misses you he needs a pump action so I cant even react :D
  12. Iridar51

Why 2+ manned vehicles are more popular in the NC? BECAUSE YOU CAN RIDE SHOTGUN IN THEM
    • Up x 2
  13. Naaahhhhh

How about a shotgun that shoots shotguns?
    • Up x 1
  14. Nregroepis

There's an NC genius on Emerald that put an under-barrel shotgun on a shotgun. He goes around TK'ing people every now and then.
  15. Pelojian

he needs a laser sight, maybe then he won't need the extra shots from the UB to finish people off!
  16. Eulayze

Iridar stop
  17. Nalothisal

18. Iridar51

Why NC always shoot each other? BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE ONLY KIND OF FRIENDSHIP YOU CAN HAVE IS FRIENDLY FIRE
    • Up x 1
  19. Eulayze

That has really sad undertones.
  20. Sinful Raevyn

Shotgun... sniper...?

[IMG]