[Suggestion] New load screens: Executions and torture, really? Alternative here.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tanelorn, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Exitus Acta Probat

No, Torturer & Execution retail, its a subsidiary of Ben & Jerry's.
  2. FillyFluttershy

Piss off m√64. You have no idea what you're talking about and your moral superiority is illusory.
    • Up x 1
  3. BadApple

Personally find them very tasteless.
    • Up x 2
  4. Scr1nRusher

Member for 3 years and only 17 forum posts?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  5. orangejedi829

Lol, someone's been indoctrinated by their government. Do they tell you that Americans drink coffee made from snow too?
    • Up x 1
  6. Scr1nRusher

Forumside: the Triggering.
  7. Pacster3

Over 9000 posts...and we all wished there would have been at least 17 with any kind of decent arguement in them. But...well...
  8. Lord_Avatar

Execution and torture in a video game? I want more!

The new loading screens are brilliant.
  9. Tsar

Yes, and 4500 likes - so he has probably one or two additional accounts to like himself.
    Pathetic, sad ... and on the ignore list.
  10. ArcKnight

the old image of NC with a biolab on fire in the background... that looked heroic

this new ones feel more like.. well what Trump wants
    • Up x 2
  11. Scr1nRusher

We have entered a dark age of forumside stupidity.
  12. TwoSkies

This is a lot of QQ over nothing. Its a game. Personally like the new art
    • Up x 2
  13. Moridin6

why

all he did was express the feelings that art gives him.

i myself dont Feel, my gut reaction, that the pics belong, at Least not as the Only load screens..

so far youve not called me anything, being were pals and all :) .. lol. but still. i dont like them, and this is a discussion about them, so heres where to say i dont like them.

you can disagree with me and express why, and have i think..

so why not do that with others instead of calling them stupid or SJW or whatever? or even just ignore them, al they have to do is scroll a little to see your opinion on it, im sure they read it, what do you or any of us gain when you call someone stupid or go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ?

youre fine with them/like them, and im fine with that, even though i dont.

do i Need them removed or a dev to intervene? no , i just really dont Feel them, for THis game. and thats that. others dislike them for the same and other reasons. its nothing to spam insults about thats for sure.

Getn your blue boxers all in a bunch cause someone got their panties in a twist.. lol

chill
  14. Partl

While i am not offended in any way - i do find em very tasteless. Without the single guy getting killed by a pack of cowards, they would be great.
  15. Scr1nRusher

Then you say...........

16. Insignus

To be a Planetman in such times is to be one amongst 40,000. It is to live in the most vitriolic and jaded of regimes in modern gaming. These are the tales of those times. Forget the promises of new art and better picture compression, for so many have become stupefied by targeted marketing. Forget the power of logical arguments and appeals to ethical behavior, for in the grim dark future of Planetside 20,000, there is only stupid. There is no peace amongst forumside, only an eternity of NERFBUFF and SkubWars, and the laughter of trollish gods.

*Cues new epic loading screen music*

Truly, the inescapable parable of our modern age: To know each other so well, yet understand each other so little, not because we are incapable, but because of the certain superiority of our Skub over all others. In such times, there can be only WAAAH or WAAAAAGH!
    • Up x 2
  17. Pacster3

Don't you feel exeptional stupid when repeating that sentence over and over again, given that you with your 9000 trashy "no arguement" posts are mainly responsible for that? ;-)
  18. GreyGun

I play PS2 to compete with other people. For me it's all about skill, cleverness and tactics. I like to send the occasional kudos to someone who shot me in a creative way. Think sportsmanship.

The main idea behind real world military propaganda is to de-humanize the enemy. The new screens are doing just that. As it was said before, they inspire disrespect and hate amongst players. There is nothing heroic in them, just cruelty.

If this is the new direction PS2 is supposed to go it is clearly not my game anymore.

For the haters: I play multiplayer FPS since Quake 2, my personal record is 42 hours in CS 1.3 - in a row. I know what I am talking about and I know what I what from a game. I created this forum account just to give my 5 cents.

Greets and happy (!) hunting to all!
    • Up x 3
  19. Haquim

Hmm i wanted to post a pic, but it doesn't seem to work...
    can't delete either...
    just move along
    • Up x 1
  20. DeathbyGotcha

While we are at it why don't all the factions throw flowers instead of killing and you can be all by yourself on that server ???