NC Iron Wolves and TR Recursion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NellyG, May 19, 2016.

1. DragenoidHighLord

Tryhard is not an actuall insult,its common sense,i don't get it but it is.Tryhards-people who want to be the best they can be in a game.AS much as they would draw attention,i never heard of them nor care about them.:p

Lets not be all negative,thats my job.If you think they are hacking,then you need to prove it,via evidence which means more then stats like video evidence which will solidfy a point.Reason why there are people denieing it is because they don't belive some randoms word because everybody finds blaming others over our own mistakes.If they are cheating,then it would need to be obvious but if its under the radar then theres only so much a complaint will do for you.
  2. JDCollie=VX9=

The other reason is because there really are outliers on skill. Some people are really that good. We aren't saying that hackers don't exist, and I'm not saying that these people aren't hacking. However, saying they are hacking simply because they are doing very well is poor thinking.
  3. Corezer

... I've never been prouder to be a member of an outfit...
  4. Corezer

Bruh, I didn't know u tubed! I don't follow any streams cause I want to have a life and ****, but the tubes are good.
  5. Corezer

Imagine if every close call where you lost was instead a win, imagine if every close call where you won was instead a victory with half your shield still up.

Think of how much better all your scores would be, how you would be able to push further and do more damage compounding the already huge effect on your KD these fractions of a second would have. You might make a good player.

Now do it again

The fact is, you're not that good, but another fact is, "not that good" is only 2 steps away from great. He isn't hacking.
  6. Pat22

TBH, the biggest factor in Recursion's ( and TIW, sorry guys but you don't stand out as much ) is that people just LET them do whatever they want.
    They apply basic teamwork and strategy and capitalize on their superior firepower to pull off some quick, aggressive moves and it works out great for them in large part because no one goes like "oh, look at Recursion surrounding the spawn room with heavies and motion spotters, maybe I should throw EMP grenades out there"
  7. Moridin6

*looks at your signature* yup Emerald vanu, thats them all right. watch the enemy F you in the A instead of doing Basic things to stop them
  8. Badname707

9. Pat22

I mean, I do the things, but there's only so much a single person can do against two squads of organized and highly lethal players.
    • Up x 1
  10. Moridin6

occasionaly il lose my sht in prox chat because of this..
    and ive no qualms about pointing out that TR and NC would never let us *insert thing* like we let them do Constantly (examples: hold the gun deck of our tech plant, have sundys parked in plain sight of spawn room, motion spotters ruining every charge vs cant seem to figure out to get rid of them or How, lib/esf hovering in plaing sight of 20 infantry 10 tanks and 3 sundys - NO ONES SHOOTING AT IT, i could go on and on)

and Yes i realize these problems are present in all faction but MAN, Emerald vanu be SLACKING
  11. Gutseen

yep, some fishy stufz with dat one.

most likely a hitbox hack
    + on some occasions he blews up with an aimbot
  12. Scr1nRusher

Cutseen

WTF IS IN YOUR SIG
    • Up x 1
  13. Gutseen

#R3KT
  14. Scr1nRusher

no.............. the other thing.
  15. Gutseen

the usual precat Uranes
    open the gif in a new window
    just say'n, u wont be the same again
  16. XanIves

Jesus Christ, your sig is begging for moderation Gutseen.
    • Up x 4
  17. DragenoidHighLord

I like how we switched from talking about some players being hackers to someones disturbing signature xD
    • Up x 1
  18. RainbowDash9

well we're all smart enough to realize that this claim is false (especially considering that TIW have been around for years and consistently ****** me :c)

But seriously that sig..... o.o
    • Up x 1
  19. Niamar

While he is defiantly using the toggle, he isn't cheating all the time or he would be banned.

O.P. Don't go full pwned.nl
  20. P149U3

For a kid who sits in a max all day his stats are still crap. Still has a .82 KD as infantry so obvious baddie is obviously BAD and calls hacks because BAD