Looking for new recruit to the Warrior Knights

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by ferelferret, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Bindlestiff

Perhaps, though not holding out much hope sadly :(
  2. Tiedemann

Good luck with whatever you end up with then.

I'm sure I'll join VS on "new" Cobalt when I'm done with my TR char. If only just to kill some RE4 dudes (if they're still there) and some other annoying NC crap :p
    • Up x 2
  3. Bindlestiff

Well Tiedemann and Ribero - when you get your VS alts ready give us a shout!
    • Up x 1
  4. ElastaPlast

An outfit of the size and prestige of Warrior Knights no longer recruiting must mean the end of the game. ;)
    Sad times :(
    • Up x 1
  5. Bindlestiff

So we've had a influx of players join WKOV recently. Literally 1's of people have joined our ranks and we're not going to stop there.

If you want a cool outfit tag that rolls off the tongue, with little to no idea what hamsters have got to do with Warrior Knights, or Valour, or even what Knights are doing in a futuristic game, then we are the premium candidate.

If your name is Tiedemann, or Ribero, you automatically get accepted and win a prize. If not, you have to go through our rigorous trial process which we'll make up just in time for your application.

If you are a fan of eating potato chips, or crisps if you will, loudly on Teamspeak then we're not the outfit for you.
  6. Tiedemann

Ditched the one man outfit, so just throw me an invite.
    • Up x 1
  7. Tiedemann

F***k I miss playing this game. I hope you guys are doing ok. I just got so pissed off seeing the pink armor crap AND at the same day looking at some early footage and remember what this game was back at launch. Would pay a lot to go back to the days where it actually meant something to drive your sundy to the next base, and not being forced by a line on the map (you kinda had to press M now and then too, scary, I know).
    Maybe I'm coming crawling back some day, older and even more grumpy (if that's possible). It was something like an average of 6 hours/day the first year and I miss it :(

Edit: No idea why I wrote this here... Alzheimer's maybe.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bindlestiff

Yeah man we're still kicking around. Many are quite jaded with the game but I'm still finding ways to keep things fun. Would be great to see you back online soon :)
  9. ferelferret

I am coming back in to the game also if anyone is still talking to me....if not I understand :(
  10. Bindlestiff

Saw you on the other day man, tried to message you but it wasn't working - hope all is good? You looking to come back?
  11. Tiedemann

Oh. Maybe there is something weird with the message system then. Tried to send a tell to some dudes on my friends list but got no reply. I also got a question from someone but don't think they got my answer.
    Will try next time we're both on and see.

I like what I see so far, except that I hoped for a total Indar rebuild (should've nuked the whole thing). Still feels like the old one.

The building system works pretty well and I guess it would be cool to just build bases with HIVEs the whole night and defend them.

So far my only plan is to get my Cobalt TR dude to 100.

Sounds like "I'm back" for now :p
    • Up x 1