I truly enjoy the FB now.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Dirge, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Dirge

I really didn't expect reduced fuse time to have such an large effect, but it did. The thing is so much fun to use now. Thanks Daybreak.

Now gives us dat LA revamp plz.
  2. CuteBeaver

Is that the 3 second fuse timer down to 1.5 sec? (January update)? I was wondering about this because i started to see flash grenades being used more often. Is this change helping with getting your targets in the blast more often? Also curious does it also work with Marker Implant? During a scrim once I was banned from using radar so i put marker on my EMPs for spotting. Wondering if those can be overlapped too.
  3. Invictorum

Flashbangs do 25 damage within their radius, if I remember right. So it should interact with Marker.
  4. Dirge

Yep, it is. They can now be used aggressively. Before, you had to be rather removed from fast paced combat to use them, which defeated their purpose as an offensive nonlethal. Now, you can be in the middle of combat and use them effectively. Heavy rushing you? Bounce it around the corner. Going through a window? Throw it as you are about to go through. Get jumped by a max? Icarus up and throw it in his face. The possibilities are now endless, and the effectiveness has been increased by at least a factor of two.

And yeah, it should work with marker. Not that we have implants on PS4 lol.
  5. Mellow Martian

I maxed out grenade bandolier straight away lol.
  6. Armcross

This show dev's listen to reasonable suggestions.
  7. Iridar51

You realize it took them 3 years to make this change, right? They listen to them alright. Just way not soon enough.
  8. Armcross

Well ok. Dev's eventually listen.
  9. Armcross

But I haven't seen another suggestion regarding Flashbang fuse time, ever.
  10. Iridar51

11. Armcross

That is long. At least he getting some wish came true. But I don't like his opinion about duel wield.
  12. Iridar51

Different times :)