Players playing music

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dragonold103, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Dragonold103

Now I hate players, who play music.

I want to hear my squad and help them out but I can't hear them, over music playing players.

I wish there was a way to mute or report them.

Yes, I'm ranting.
    • Up x 1
  2. ConradHorse

you can mute anyone (just get to social/chat options (or social/voice - don't remember )) and everyone with mic on is on the list. you'll also see who's currently speaking. from there, you can mute/unmute annoying people. I'm quite tolerant to people playing music over the vc, but recently gave up to one guy and had to mute him (poor repertuoir :D)
    • Up x 1
  3. Pfundi

Delete does mute everyone currently speaking. (I think it was the Delete key)
    • Up x 1
  4. Dragonold103

Thank guys you really helped me
  5. RainbowDash9

dont forget if you hold q over the person a lil menu pops up and there is an option for mute
    • Up x 1
  6. Azawarau

I hated this before i discovered mute as well

Its beyond obnoxious
  7. TheFlamingLemon

There's a numpad key to mute the currently speaking person. I think it's num 0 or enter.
    • Up x 1
  8. Liewec123

hit enter on the heyboard and it will mue whoever is "talking" at that moment,
    so make sure your squadies be quiet before you click it ;)
  9. HappyStuffin

It simply amazes me people do not have the consideration or realization that they are annoying other players with their music.

Anybody ever take public transit and have to listen to music blaring on speakerphone?

I wish we could just mute everybody including chat. Exceptions can be made for friends and squadies.